03/26/2014

GATE 2014 Expected Cut Off Marks/ Score for M.Tech Admission in IIT & NIT’s

Many aspirants want to get an Idea (expected) GATE cut off marks/ Score for M.Tech Admission in IIT’s and NIT’s engineering colleges. GATE 2014 expected cut off score for admission in IIT Delhi, IIT Mumbai, IIT Roorkee, IIT Ropar, IIT Jodhpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Chennai, IIT Mandi, IIT Kharagpur etc. We will be providing the expected cut off marks required to get admission in M.Tech (Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic, Software engineering, Power System etc programs.). This article is based on the GATE 2013 cut off marks for IIT and NITS colleges/ universities.

GATE Score 2014 Cut off Marks for TOP IIT’s and NIT’s will be based on the GATE 2014 toppers and their scores. The result of GATE 2014 will be available online on 28th March 2014. Now candidate are looking to find out the expected cut of score to fill up the application form.

Note: All the candidate are advised to check the official website of all the IIT’s and NIT’s for latest news and updates regarding GATE 2014 result. score cut off marks, application form, admission notification.

GATE 2014 Expected Cut Off Marks/ Score for M.Tech Admission in IIT & NIT’s

gate 2014 expected cut off score for IIT and NITS collegesName of Organization: IIT’s and NIT’s

Name of Examination: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)

Details Available: GATE 2014 Expected Cut off Marks for Admission in M.Tech Courses.

GATE 2014 Result: 28th March 2014.

Also Read: GATE 2014 Toppers List

Also Read: MTech Admission 2014 in Various IIT & NIT’s Notification

1: Indian Institute of Technology (GATE 2014 Expected Cut Off Marks IITs)

SNo Name of the Institute Cutoff 2013

IIT Patna

14 GATE 2014 Expected Cut Off Marks

IIT Jodhpur

15 GATE 2014 Expected Cut Off Marks

IIT BHU

16 ISM Dhanbad Click here

2. National Institute of Technology (NITs)

SNo Name of the Institute Cutoff 2013
24 National Institute of Technology- NIT Nagaland Click here
25 National Institute of Technology- NIT Mizoram Click here
26 National Institute of Technology- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Click here
27 National Institute of Technology- NIT Delhi Click here
28 National Institute of Technology- NIT Puducherry Click here
29 National Institute of Technology- NIT Manipur Click

All the candidate are also invited to comment below expected cut off marks for various IIT, NITS.

65 thoughts on “GATE 2014 Expected Cut Off Marks/ Score for M.Tech Admission in IIT & NIT’s

1. Hi Sir,

I got 48.5 marks and score is: 617 in GATE 2014, may i know that is there any chance to get in which university like in NIT/IIT for 2014 for ECE-VLSI/Embedded.
    Thanks in advance.

2. my gate score is 451 in gate 2014..my AIR rank is 6199..may i know there is any chance to get into any NITs in south india..i’m from general category..

3. Hello,
    I have got 18.51 normalized marks in GATE (EE) 2014.
    My Score is 257 and AIR is 26,164.
    I belong to SC category.
    Do I have a chance in any NIT or any Govt College ?

4. my gate score 1s 383 in gate my air is 21880 may i know there is any chance to get intoany NITs i’m from OBC category

5. My gate 2013 rank is 2654 and score is 606. I belong to general category. Can i get into any IITs? Or NITS of South India??

6. ajay karnwal says:

Hi sir,
    I got 27.1 marks and gate score 331 ,I belong to s.c category ….may i know is there any chance of nit…

7. My GATE 2014 score is 505 and AIR is 9911 (GENERAL) in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. Any NIT or other govt. colleges possible for M.Tech? Pls reply…feeling really frustrated.

• pooja verma says:

koi baat nhi merano 26.84 and gate score 317
      and i cleared the cutoff iit delhi…
      because i am ST
      …………………….be happy

• i am also mechanical
      i think u r score is not eligible iit. but there is chance to getting nit.if any doubts send a post hear

• VIvek shukla says:

Mine score is 38 and scorecard give 490 with rank 11k

will it be possible of NIT for Me ???

I m from EC branch and general

8. My gate marks 40.9 n 529 score with 8134 rank in ece n I belong to obc..can I get a seat in any nit or osmania university plz suggest me tq

9. my 2014 score is 584,air is 5449 in mech, obc category… can i get any nit colleges for mtech…or any iit

10. Any chance for nits.my score is 517 and my rank is 9067 in gate 2014. General category.

11. Bhushan Thool says:

My gate (2014) score is 337 & marks 25.39, I belong to sc category. I have any chance in any IIT’s or NIT’s collages for M.tech (Civil Engg.). Plz reply……

12. ravi kumar says:

my name is ravi.iam belong obc.i got 482 score and rank is 11700 in ece.can i get in atleast nit seat

13. RAMAKRISHNA says:

my score in gate 2014 is 389 General category can i get int any of the NIT’s

14. I got 28.55 normalized marks in gate 2014 and my gate score is 398 and all india rank 9044. My category is obc. Can I get into any nit. ?

15. I got 28.55 normalized marks in gate 2014 in cse and my gate score is 398 and all india rank 9044. My category is obc. Can I get into any nit. ?

16. SATIH KUMAR says:

my gate score is 23.41.can i get any govt clg. belong to obc.

17. my gate score 677 AIR 2132 (ece) can i get iit/top nit. plz reply (GEN)

18. n vinay sai says:

Hi,

My gate normalized score is 43.5 , score is 45 in EE branch , general category.

My score is 612 in GATE 2014.

Can i get seat in good NIT’S

19. Nalayini says:

my gate 2014 score is 449 with AIR 6102 and normalised marks is 32.35 in CSE. I belong to general category can i get in any NIT in south india and suggest me few govt colleges

20. Sachin Vaghela says:

My gate score is 602 (Mechanical) and AIR 4678. Are there any chances of getting into the IIT’s or the top NIT’s? I am an open category candidate. Please reply soon. :)

21. Hello sir,my gate rank is 2122 and gate score 586,branch electrical,i belong to general category….is there any chances of getting admission in IIT’s

benu

22. sir,my gate score is 458 in cse branch. shall I get admission in any nit.

23. hai,
    i’m ramya and i got gate(2014) score as 433.so can i get any IIT’s/NIT’s and i belong to ECE dept.so plz suggest me if u have any information regarding my request.

24. abhijeet says:

hello sir, my gate score is 510,ME and belongs to sc category,plz tell me,can i get admission in nit warangal, thermal branch

25. Arpan Mukherjee says:

My GATE score is 702 in ME and rank is 1700 in GATE 2014. Is there any possibility to get admission at least in IIT Guwahati or should I focus for CCMT Counselling?

26. c sudhakar says:

Respected sir/madam ,

i got 19.47 normalized marks in gate 2014 and my gate score is 271 and all india rank 23614 . my category is sc can i get into any IIT or NIT or university please give me reply

27. SAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH says:

Sir gate score710 rank 1630 mechanical stream may I got admision in top iits like bombay delhi rurkee kharagpur sugess me on savendrasingh123@gmail.com

28. SAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH says:

May I got admision in iits with design thermal or production branch my gate 2014 gate score 710 rank1630 stream mechanical suggest me

29. SAMIK GUN says:

my gate score is 433 so what can i do..?

30. SAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH says:

Gate 2014 mechanical score710 rank1630 may I got admision in iit like bombay delhi rurkee bhu kharagpur in design thermal and production

31. I got 35.33 normalized marks in gate 2014 in cse and my gate score is 488 and all india rank 4618. My category is gen. Can I get into any nit. ?

32. gate score 406, rank 18945 with 33.67 marks…….gen category. plz suggest

33. mechanical

34. Sir,
    My GATE 2014 score is 425
    AIR 7355
    Category OBC
    Branch CSE
    Is there any chance that I will get into NITs? Or, which college should I give a try?

35. abhijeet says:

gate score-628(2014)
    branch-ME
    what are my chances?

36. mohit yadav says:

sir my gate score is 576 ,rank 2490 in gate 2014….will i get admission in any iit ????,….specifically iit bombay

branch interested: structure, geotech, transortation

37. I got AIR 2336 ,branch civil. My score is 584. Will i get transportation in nit Trichy, Suratkal or Warangal..I belong to general category

38. Hi,

Gate 2014 score 698, AIR 1714, Branch ECE
    Category-General
    Can I get into any NIT’s or IIT’s??
    Thanks in advance

Gaurav

39. Hi,

Gate Score 698
    AIR 1714
    Branch ECE
    General Category

Can I get into any NIT’s or IIT’s?

Thanks in advance

40. Khushal Deshpande says:

SIR, My GATE 2014 score is 432 with rank 290 in Aerospace Engineering paper in General Category….will I get in nits??? Please suggest me some colleges.

41. sir i got 1815 rank 2014 ee score 606 general, but my cgpa is 6.4 only in b.e , any chance of nits iits

42. Arpan Mukherjee says:

I have got gate score 702 and rank 1700 in ME. Is there any possibility to get chance at least at IIT guwahati or should I focus for CCMT for NIT?

43. Dharmendra singh says:

My gate score is 502 and AIR is 4413 civil branch iit kanpur

44. Chandresh Dhote says:

Sir I scored 342 with 24 marks and my rank is 33080 in obc in ec.plz suggest me which nit or govt college I will get.

45. Chandresh Dhote says:

In gate 2014

46. shubhangi says:

got 7439 rank, in gate ,CSE, my score z 30(normalized) , category-SC
    can i get any iit?
    plz mention name of iit if any….thankz in advance

47. My gate 2014 rank is 3864 and score is 625. I belong to obc. Can i get into any IITs? pls help me realy confused

48. Sir my rank is 4781 gen with a score of 483 in the branch of CSE… what are my chances in a good govt. college or university?

49. i got 1703 rank in gate 2014 chemical department . any chances to get into iits? gen category.

50. Aruna Mv says:

My gate rank is 539 with a score of 450 in Instrumentation . Can I get IIt Madras???

51. yr kishore says:

sir
    i am kishore from mech,belongs to sc & my gate score 336, marks 30, rank 25k
    can i get seat in any govt college