IIT Bombay (Mumbai) M.Tech Admission 2014-2015 application form, notification details are available on this page. IIT Bombay M.Tech admission 2014 for Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, chemical Engineering. IIT Bombay Gate 2013, 2014 cut off marks for M.Tech admission 2014.
We will update IIT Mumbai MTech admission 2014 important dates soon.
- Advertisement Release: 10th March 2014 (Expected)
- Online application form: 18th March 2014 (expected)
- Last date for submission of completed application:2nd April 2014 (expected)
IIT Bombay MTech Admission 2014 – Application Form, Notification Details www.iitb.ac.in
IIT Bombay/ Mumbai M.Tech Admission 2014:
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Name of Course: Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
Duration of Course: 2014-2016
Type of course: Full Time/ (M.Tech+PhD Dual Degree)
IIT Bombay MTech Departments:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biosciences & Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science (MM)
- Cross Departmental Programme- Materials, Manufacturing and Modeling (MMM)
- Center of Studies in Resources Engineering
- Energy Science & Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Centre For Technology Alternatives For Rural Areas(CTARA) (Technology And Development)
Eligibility Details: Candidates with First class or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) marks in B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc.(Engineering)/ M.Sc./ M.C.A./ MBBS/ M.Pharm./ B.Pharm.(4 yr. Degree)/ BDS (4 yr. Degree)/ Associate Membership Examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies (like Institution of Engrs. (India), Institute of Chemical Engrs., Aeronautical Society of India, Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engrs., Indian Institute of Metals etc.) and recognized as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree.
Application Fees: The application fee is 300/ for GN/OBCNC and .150/ for SC/ST. The fee is to be paid by debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Internet Banking/ Online Payment System/Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank preferably State Bank of India / Canara Bank) in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bombay”, payable at Mumbai branch. You must write your name Department, Application number or GATE registration number and Email address on reverse side of the Demand Draft. If you are paying through Demand Draft, you MUST send the Demand Draft along with the completed copy of the application. If you have paid the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Internet Banking/ Online Payment System you do not have to submit the hard copy of the application.
Applications without online payment details/Demand Draft will not be considered.
You MUST upload the following while submitting the M.Tech. Application.
- Scanned version of photograph
- Scanned version of signature
- Marksheet of the last semester/ Consolidated marksheet of the qualifying degree.
- (Exam pending/result awaited candidates have to upload their latest/previous semester marksheet).
- Caste Certificate (OBCNC/SC/ST), if applicable. An affidavit for having applied in case the certificate is not yet received.
- PD Certificate, if applicable
- Statement of Purpose, if applicable
TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIP (TA)
Candidates to this category are selected subject to (i) a valid GATE score and (ii)
Performance in Test / Interview.
As per MHRD directives, a student holding Teaching Assistantship (TA) shall not accept or hold any appointment paidor otherwise or receive any emoluments, salary, stipend from any source during the tenure of the award.
The students joining the programme under this category will be considered for Teaching Assistantships of 8,000/ per month , based on the following norms:
- Students getting assistantship will be required to assist / work for courses, laboratory, or any other related academic / administrative work to the extent of 8 hours per week as assigned by the concerned Academic Unit.
- The assistantship will be available for a maximum period of 24 months and students with TA have to complete the M.Tech. programme in 2 years.
- Assistantship will be paid on the basis of monthly attendance.
Please Like Us on Google+