CUSAT 2014 Application Form – Entrance Exam, Dates, Eligibility Details – www.cusat.nic.in
This article contain details regarding CUSAT 2014 entrance exam, application form, exam dates. Candidate who want to know about the CUSAT exam 2014, CUSAT 2014 exam dates:
The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has issued admission notification for CUSAT 2014. All the candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate and postgraduate professional degree courses in the university via CAT (Common Admission Test).
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the various academic programmes of the University for the year 2014-15 as listed below. Admission to various courses are based on Common Admission Test (CAT)/Departmental Admission Test (DAT) Lateral Entry Test (LET), C-MAT/MAT/CAT(IIM) score for MBA. All applicants intending to apply for the academic programmes listed under 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2 and 4 are required to submit their applications through On-line Registration whereas for programmes listed under 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 the application forms can be had from the concerned Departments/Schools. Eligibility conditions and other particulars are given in the prospectus published in the websites vvww.cusat.nic.in or www.cusatac.in Candidates who have appeared/are appearing in full for their final qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply; but in the case of the students appearing for compartmental/improvement examinations this provision is not applicable and they should submit their qualifying degree certificate at the time of counseling/ admission whichever is earlier. All UGC specified degrees, diplomas etc. awarded by UGC approved Statutory Universities are recognized by this University for admission to various courses. However, distance education programmes other than that of IGNOU will not be considered.
First Degree Programee:
A. B.Tech. in Civil Engg.—, Computer Science & Engg.**, Electrical & Electronics Engg.—, Electronics & Communication Engg.**, Information Technology**, Mechanical Engg.** and Safety & Fire Engg.**.
B. B.Tech. in Polymer Science & Engineering
C. Five Year Integrated M.Sc. in Photonics
D. B.Tech. in Instrumentation Technology
E. B.Tech. in Marine Engg. (Residential Programme)**, B.Tech. in Naval Architecture & Ship Building
G. 5 Year B.B.A LL.B. (Hons.) (Cost sharing)
H. 5 Year B.Com.LL.B (Hoes) (Cost sharing)
For Item A, B & C: Pass in plus-two examination of the state of Kerala or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto with mathematics, physics and Chemistry as optional subjects securing a minimum of 50% marks in mathematics and 50% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry put together
For item D: Pass in plus-two examination of the state of Kerala or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto with mathematics, physics and chemistry as optional subjects securing a minimum of 60% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry put together, with at least 55% in mathematics separately.
For item E:
- Pass in plus-two examination of the state of Kerala or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as separate subjects with a PCM average of not less than 60% marks & minimum 50% for mathematics alone. Should have obtained 50% marks in English at 10th or 12th standards. Thls Is applicable to the SC/ST candidates also.
- Vocational/Diploma students are not eligible to apply.
- The Maximum age limit prescribed is 25 years as on tat September of the year of admission.
- Eligibility for admission is based on the directions from the DG Shipping (Govt. of India)
For item F : Pass in plus-two examination of the state of Kerala or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto with a First Class (60%) securing a minimum of 50% marks in mathematics as well as for mathematics, physics and chemistry put together.
For Item G:
- Pass in Plus 2 examination with 60% marks in Science / Commerce group or 55% marks in Arts / Humanities.
- Should not have completed 20 years of age on July 1st of the year of admission. 22 years in the case of SC / ST and OBC candidates.
For item H
- Pass in Plus 2 examination with 60% marks in Science group or 55% marks in Commerce / Arts I Humanities
- Should not have completed 20 years of age in July 1st of the year of admission. 22 years in the case of SC I ST and OBC candidates.
(For students who had taken their 10+2 or degree through distance or correspondence method are permitted to join the B.B.A LL.B. and B.Com.LL.B (Hons.), whereas those who passed the course through Open University Scheme without any basic qualifications, are declared ineligible for admission to this course)
- SC/ST candidates are eligible for admission, if they have pass marks in qualifying examination except for B.Tech. in Marine Engineering.
- SEBC Candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in marks except for B.Tech. in Marine Engineering
International Relations and Academic Admissions Cochin University of Science and Technology Kochi-682 022, Kerala, India.
For further details visit: www.cusat.ac.in
Official Notification of CUSAT 2014: Download Here
Please Like Us on Google+