Karnataka CET 2014 Entrance Exam Online Application Form and Notification Details – www.kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Common Entrance Exam (KCET) 2014 entrance exam online/ offline application form and official notification. Karnataka CET 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission in under-graduate courses in Engineering, Medical and Dental. Karnataka CET 2014 exam dates is already announced by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Now aspirants are looking to fill up the Karnataka CET 2014 online application form. All the details of KCET 2014 regarding age limit, minimum qualification, selection process, written exam, scheme of KCET 2014 entrance exam, last date to apply, how to apply, admit card download details is mentioned below:
About KCET: It is conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority. KCET is a common entrance exam for the admission of eligible candidates in numerous Engineering , Medical and Dental courses.
Karnataka CET 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- They must have Chemistry / Bio-technology / Computer-Science / Electronics / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study.
- They must have attained 45% marks in aggregate in optional subjects to meet the KCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
Karnataka CET 2014 Selection Procedure:
The selection in Karnataka CET 2014 will be purely based on the written examination marks (score). The written exam of Karnataka CET is scheduled to be held on 1st May 2014 and 2nd May 2014.
Karnataka CET 2014 Exam Pattern: KCET Exam Pattern 2014 will be based on four subjects namely Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry pertaining 60 marks each. All these subjects will comprise of the 60 questions each.
Karnataka CET 2014 Application Form Procedure:
- Candidates can seek the application forms from their respective schools / colleges of Karnataka.
- They must affix their left hand thumb impression with the KCET 2014 Application Form.
- They should fill all the particulars in this form and should submit it to the principal of their respective colleges / schools.
- After submitting, candidates must collect their KCET 2014 Admit Cards from the respective colleges / schools on or before 20-4-2014 tentative.
Karnataka CET 2014 Application Fees: Fees for general category is Rs. 650 and for SC, ST and OBC is Rs. 500.
Application Fee can be paid via: Cash or through Net Banking.
Karnataka CET 2014 Important Dates:
|Date of Availability of Applications||March starting tentatively|
|Last Date for Online Submission||April mid tentatively|
|Entrance Test||May 1 & 2, 2014|
|Result Declaration||May end tentatively|
Candidates must register for KCET 2014 counseling after the announcement of results. KCET 2014 Counseling will be conducted in two rounds. Only KCET 2014 qualified candidates must apply for counseling and fill in the choices as per their preferences, Candidates must pay the fees after KCET 2014 Seat Allotment.
Contact Information of KCET 2014:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758, 23461575
Fax : 080 – 23461576
KCET helpline: 011-40360360
Official website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Please Like Us on Google+