07/22/2013

DOITC IA Result 2013 Qualified for Typing Test doitc.rajasthan.gov.in

Department of Information Technology ad Communication (DOITC) Informatics Assistant Result 2013 has been declared online. DOITC IA Result 2013 for General, OBC, SC/ST candidates. DOITC Rajasthan IA Result 2013 has been announced on the official website of DOITC. Now the qualified candidates are eligible for typing test.

doitc ia result 2013 declared

DOITC, Rajasthan has conducted online exam for recruitment of Infomatics Assistant (IA). The exam was held on 6th July 2013 all over India. Now candidate want to check the result of DOITC IA 2013. The result has been published in PDF format, and roll no. of qualified candidate for Speed Typing test will be conducted.

Important Date :

• DOITC IA online Exam : 6th July 2013 (Already over)
  • DOITC IA Result : 21st July 2013(Published on official website)

How to check the DOITC IA Result 2013 :

Candidate have to go to the official website of DOITC, and find the result link. We are providing the direct result link at the end of this page. Now candidate have to select the category in which they have applied.

All the best for Informatics Assistant  Typing Test 2013. Please comment your queries.

DOITC IA Result 2013

DOITC IA Typing Test Admit Card 2013

DOITC IA Marks/Score Card 2013

20 thoughts on “DOITC IA Result 2013 Qualified for Typing Test doitc.rajasthan.gov.in

1. Amit jat says:

I forget my roll no of IA exam. I lost my admit card. How i get my roll plz tell me.

2. AKASH SONI says:

i have lost my admit card so there is roll no,,, how can i get my roll no or show my result…but i have a token no and application id.. i have also try to regenerate my hall ticket but it is not generating.. so plz give me a solution.

3. hello friends, mera PGDCA ka result abi aaya nhi h, bt mene IA ka exam paas kr liya h, typing test se pahale PGDCA paas honi chahiye, to kya m typing test de paunga?

4. lovepreet kour says:

plz sir tell us typing test exam date

5. HI Frndzzz:
    How many lines you have typed in each Hindi and English
    i have typed 29 lines in Hindi and 26 lines in English

6. Ph

7. typing ka result kab aa raha h plz tall me sir

8. SARITA YADAV says:

sir type test result kab tak aayega please tell me

9. typing ka result 15 September
    tak ayaga best of luck

10. REHANA BANO says:

RESPECTED SIR,

TYPE TEST KA RESULT KAB TAK DECLARED HO JAYEGA. THX

• REHANA BANO says:

SIR, PGDCA KI MARK SHEET HE PAR DIGREE LET AAYEGI KYA DIGREE KI ZARURAT ABHI TO NAHI HOGI PLZ BATAYE/

11. They have called around 5000 candidates for documents verification on 18th to 20th September 2013. 3000 around are in provisional waiting list. I am in waiting list. Can any one tell me what are the chances for candidates in waiting. Please.

12. rajesh sani says:

waiting list kitni clear hone ki sambhavna hai

13. second list kb tak aayegi…

14. waiting list approx 200 students clear hoga upr se