05/27/2013

UPSC IAS Pre 2013 Cut Off marks Discussion

UPSC Civil Services Examination (Pre) 2013 has been successfully conducted on 26th May 2013. UPSC IAS Pre 2013 cut off marks paper 1 and Paper 2 online discussion. IAS Pre 2013 cut off marks discussion, UPSC CSAT 2013 cut off marks, UPSC CSE 2013 cut off marks coaching institutes expected this year.

upsc ias pre 2013 cut off marks discussion

If you have appeared in UPSC Civil Service Pre 2013 written exam, than you might also searching for the answer keys. The answer key’s will be soon uploaded on the official website of UPSC. But mean time you can check answer key at weeklyexam.in

The cut off marks for IAS pre 2013 will be soon updates there, please check later, Candidates are invites to comment below their opinion regarding UPSC CSE Pre 2013 Cut off Marks. IAS pre 2013 online discussion via comments, how was the paper (easy, hard, medium) paper 1 and paper 2.

UPSC IAS Pre 2013 Cut Off marks Discussion

UPSC IAS Pre 2013 Result Expected Dates

UPSC IAS Pre 2013 Answer Key Download

23 thoughts on “UPSC IAS Pre 2013 Cut Off marks Discussion

1. niranjan says:

actualy paper 1 was easy,but candidates may have a chance of doing an error because of over confidance by thinking that paper was easy.but for paper 2,time managment was very crucial.so despite of easiness of pdper,cut off may go below compared 2 previous years bcz of negative marking

2. sachin mourya says:

sir, according to your solution i m getting 50 marks in gs paper 1 and 143 marks in gs paper 2. can you tell me whether there is cumulative score of both papers , or individual score for preparing the cutoff.? will these marks make me qualified.?

• Hello Sachin. These Answer Key are from coaching institutes.. UPSC will upload official keys online soon.

3. when will upsc declare official answer key.

4. ruby baghel says:

Sir plz tell me if anyone fails in paper 1 then his/her paper 2 will be checked or not?

5. Is 172.30 marks is enough to qualify for SC candidate

6. Ashrya Srivastava says:

my score is between 190-200 will i be able to qualify for mains please tell me….i am from general catagory

7. Hilal Ahmad Lone says:

Cutt of will be 150-160

8. my score is coming between 220-230….is that enough to clear the prelims,,,i belong to GM CATEGORY,,,,what will be the GM cut off this year,,,,

9. b s meena says:

my score is 192, gs1 -68.gs2-124 can my chance for main exam st

10. ashok kumar says:

my score is 187-195 ST candidate. will I be able to qualify for mains.last year I got 140 and was unable to qualify what is my chances for mains this year.

• Yes, you may qulify, depends on paper standards and cutoff marks. All the best.. We wish your success.

11. When will the result be declared of csat 2013?

12. appa sankpal says:

sir my total score is 140.but i am handicap-1.
    plz send expectcd cut off for me.

13. Kumar Vishwajeet says:

my score is paper-I=78 and Paper-II=120 so total marks is 198.
    I am obc candidate what is chance for mains

anybody tell me.

14. mithlesh says:

sir my score is 235- 240 i am obc

plz send expected cut off for me 2013

15. my score is around 205 and i am sc candidate whatare my chances?