05/16/2013

ISRO SC Answer Key 2013 – ECE ME CSE CIVIL Paper Code A B C D

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Scientific/Engineer SC 12th May 2013 written exam answer keys of Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Civil Paper Code A B C D E answer key download with solutions online. Coaching Institute answer key of ISRO SC written exam. ISRO Answer Key 2013 for following posts Scientist / Engineer SC ECE, ME, CSE, EE, CIVIL , A/C & Refrigeration more details are below :

ISRO has conducted written exam of Scientist/Engineer SC for BTech/BE candidates on 12th May 2013. Now candidates want to check the answer key.

isro sc answer key cse me ece ee civil paper a b c d e

BE001 Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics (link is coming soon)
BE002 Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical (link is coming soon)
BE003 Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science (link is coming soon)

BE004 Scientist/Engineer SC – Civil (link is coming soon)
BE005 Scientist/Engineer SC – Electrical (link is coming soon)
BE006 Scientist/Engineer SC – A/c and Refrigeration (link is coming soon)

BE004, BE005, BE006 Advertisement details : http://www.isac.gov.in/ced/advt.jsp

BE001, BE002, BE003 Advertisement details : http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp

Answer key will be uploaded on the official website of ISRO : http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx

33 thoughts on “ISRO SC Answer Key 2013 – ECE ME CSE CIVIL Paper Code A B C D

1. can anybody send me the link for computer science answer key of isro sc exam,as i saw in the website answers were there for civil,electrical and refrigerator a/c..plz mail me-priyabs.bs@gmail.com

2. sir..i want to get the electronics answer keys of 2013 paper

my i.d is ntnkumar489@gmail.com

3. GEETHANJALI says:

I NEED ELECTRONICS ANSWER KEYS OF 2013 PAPER,PLEASE SENT TO MU MAIL ID GEEETHANJALIYB@GMAIL.COM

4. sanjar j says:

please send me isro scientist sc answer key to my mail id
    j.sankar@live.in

5. abhinav says:

please send me answer key for ISRO (ELECTRONICS) exam held on 12th may 2013 to this maid id..

6. abhinav says:

Please send me answer key for ISRO (ELECTRONICS) exam held on 12th may 2013 to this mail id…. abhinav_1091@yahoo.com

7. plz send me answer key of electronics(isro)that held on 12may2013

8. samata saha says:

can anybody send me he link of cse answerkey of isro sc exam.plz mail-samatasaha09@gmail.com

9. i need answer keys 2013 for electronics ‘ sc’

10. please send to my mail answer keys 2013 for electronics

11. shalini says:

Plz mail me the link of electronics answer key

12. If anyone got the ISRO 2013 Electronics key, mail it to s.naveen0490@gmail.com

13. I didnt found the key and results for BE001 Scientist/Engineer SC -Electronics.Plz send me the link to my mail id:pragjyodev.s@gmail.com if anyone found them

14. divibaby says:

hi i did not found the answer key and results for BE003 Scientist/Engineer SC-Computer Science if anybody will know plz send it to my mail id my mail id is diviadikshaa@gmail.com

15. Nikhil Mohandas says:

Anyone got answer key for Scientist/Engineer-SC[Computer Science]..Please do reply..

16. Anyone plz send me ISRO ece 2013 key file to my mail id manivannanece23@gmail.com

17. need isro 2013 scientist answer sheets

18. please send me isro scientist sc
    answer key of ece to my mail id
    lekshmiengineer@gmail.com

19. sir..i want to get the electronics answer
    keys of 2013 paper

20. please, Anybody send me isro scientist sc
    answer key of ECE to my mail id

monalisha995@gmail.com

21. please, Anybody send me isro scientist sc
    answer key of ECE to my mail id

express2k11@gmail.com

22. Hii sir,can u plz send me answer key of ISRO CS all papers?

23. plz, anyone send me ISRO SC answer key of CS to my mail id