04/23/2013

SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2013 Expected Discussion

SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks for April 2013 written exam category GEN OBC SC ST Ex-service man etc. SSC CGL 2013 tier1 exam held on 21st Arpil 2013, weeklyexam.in uploaded the answer key for SSC CGL tier 1 21st April 2013. The next paper of CGL tier 1 will be conducted on 28th april 2013.

CGL Tier 1 2013 cutoff:  Staff Selection Commission conducts CGLE (Combined Graduate Level exam) every year for recruitment in various department in Indian Ministries.
ssc cgl tier 1 answer key

SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam will be conducted on 21st April 2013 (already over) and next will be on 28th April 2013(Sunday). There will be more than million candidate appear for SSC CGL 2013 tier1 exam.

SSC CGL 2013 Tier 1 Answer Key:

The cut off of SSC CGL Tier 1 2013 will decide the chances of candidates to get qualified for Tier 2 (written exam) and Tier 3 (personal interview). The candidates who get qualified in all the sections will get finally selected.

We will publish the SSC CGL Tier 2 2013 cutoff as soon as it out. Here we are providing the 2012 cutoffs so that the candidates can get a basic idea about the selection process and the chances of getting selected for Tier 2.
SSC CGL Tier 1 2012 cutoff marks for candidates who got qualified for all posts in Tier 1

SC ST OBC Ex.S OH HH VH UR Total
Cutoff marks 64.00 62.00 70.00 25.00 60.00 25.00 25.00 82.00
Candidates available 18960 8816 43257 7934 1944 682 861 30148 112602

Please give your comments on the above cut off marks for various categories general obc sc st etc. Discuss about the paper  level (Easy, medium, tough).

SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key Download

All the best.

239 thoughts on “SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2013 Expected Discussion

1. what about 333PJ3 answer key??

• we will upload the answer key soon for 333PJ3 paper set

• dharmesh kumar says:

Cut off 4 tiar-1 2013 :- gen – 78, obc – 65, sc nd st – 58 to 68

• those GENERAL cat. who are getting +81 marks start preparing for Tier-2, sure they called for tier-2 because:-
      1> number of vacancy are higher than last year.
      2> paper standard is little-bit tougher.
      3> there is tier-3 written paper which u have to qualify otherwise u …will be thrown out of the merit-list.
      so best of LUCK.

• swapan adhikari says:

I think cut off for gen would b +83. Paper standard on 19th April was to some extent tough.But on 21 May it was not tough.
        How ever,have u any idea on subjective test? What would b the pattern of question?

2. answer keys of 022kp0??

3. Bineesh says:

00KG3 Key..please.

4. Bineesh says:

000KG3 Key..please.

5. expexted cuttoff will be
    SC ST OBC Ex.S OH HH VH UR Total
    Cutoff 70.00 75.00 80.00 35.00 65.00 32.00 28.00 85.00

6. mine was also 022kp0….few wrong questions in that…

7. INDERJEET says:

expected cut-offs will be as mentioned:
    Gen. – Less than 83
    OBC. – Less than 74
    sc/st – between 58 to 68

8. what will be cutoff for EX-service men category…i am expecting 66.75 as per key.

9. Samuel Dhas says:

Hey guys. check this link for the answer keys for tier 1 2013 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0jw_fA7rJO4RjEzVjczdHlrMTA/edit

10. suryakant sharma says:

thisyear ssc cgl gen cut-off would be 83-86

11. UR cut off should not cross 85

12. kihsore says:

some questions are wrong in ssc cgl tier 1 2013 afternoon shiftheld on 21

13. I have scored 101. I belong to General category.

14. Mahesh Ghadge says:

my ssc cgl tier 1 score 85 i belongs to sc ,

15. Mahesh Ghadge says:

pls send ans key for 111LH8

16. Amit kumar says:

Expected125

17. rajan singh says:

please provie as soon as posible, 000kp0

18. Bhargav says:

Will there be sectional cut-off?? If so, what will be the expected sectional cut-off?? (Please mention section-wise, if different cut-offs for different sections)

• j anil kumar says:

There’s no sectional cutoff in ssc cgl, ur total score will decide your fate, all da best

19. Brijnandan says:

I m expecting 95 and belong to obc
    Can i qualify the tier 1

20. please clarify whether the cutoff marks given are the marks out of 200 or the percentage

21. I m expecting 75 marks n belong to gen category.. Is dere any hope of selection.. Plz rply

22. i wrote my ssc cgl 2013 on 21 st april some person came in our room and wrote some of the roll numbers what does it mean please reply admin please please……..

23. please send me, OBC cut off marks for CGL exam 2013 (tier-I).

24. sudheer says:

Hi..
    Is there sectional cut off in SSC CGL 2013?? Please clarify my doubt. I belong to OBC category and I attempted 90. Out of them 15 are wrong. What will be the cut off for OBC?

25. NETHRAVATHYGOWDA says:

My test form-111LH8 in answer key 29th qn ans is (A) bt given (B) its wrong. 27th qn is wrong, 46th qn ans key says its (d) bt its wrong ans is (a), 73rd and 74th ans key is wrong pls check it…

26. SHIVANAND SAJJAN says:

sir i have scored 60 marks and i am belongs to OBC.is it possible cut off to get Tier-II EXAM

27. SHIVANAND SAJJAN says:

sir i have scored 60 marks and i am belongs to OBCis it possible cut off to get TierII EXAM

28. Manvendra says:

I hope that cut off of tier 1 might not go beyond 82 for general category after seeing the paper of 21st april. evening paper was undoubtedly tougher than morning.

29. manoj kumar poddar says:

Sir,
    i belong from OBC as well as OH category i m expecting 70 marks wheather i will qualify for the ssc- tire-2 , please reply

Regards
    Manoj

30. titiksha says:

sir,
    i am expecting 82 marks from UR category whether i will qualify or not

31. sireesha says:

please send key for 222kpo

32. ssc cpo me age limit kinke liye hai

33. For Booklet series : 022 KP0.

Question no.24 : The answer is letter ‘O” but in answer key it is
    mentioned as Option D. but there is no option for O in our booklet.

The Explanation for the answers is below,

Question no : 24 : There are five busses M,N,O,P,Q in a row on a road.
    Bus M is standing at the front and Q is standing at the back end. Bus
    N stands between M and O. Bus P stands between O and Q. Which Bus is
    in the middle of five.

Since M is at front end and Q is at the back end, M(Option A) and
    Q(Option D) is Wrong.

M _ _ _ Q this is how the bus stands in the row.

Since N is in between M and O, the rows becomes as

M N O _ Q

And P is in between O and Q so the row becomes as

M N O P Q

Hence the Bus O is in the Middle of the five but there is no Option O in answer.
    The given options are
    (A) M (B) P (C) N (D) Q.

Can they change the answer.

34. sir i got 85 marks in 21 april cgl and belong to obc category. is there any chance to get clear pre exam?

35. Pls provide answer sheet of evening set 100MN1

36. what would be cut off for HH candidate in ssc cgl 2013??

37. what would be cut off for HH candidate in ssc cgl tier-1 2013??? i have scored total 60 marks.. plzz help me if anyone know..

38. pls be prepared for tier-2 undoubtly you are pass

39. mere 88.5 hai.i belong to general category.is there any chance?

40. some questions are wrong in ssc cgl tier 1 2013 afternoon shiftheld on 21…expected cutoff mark for general – less than 83

41. mr vishal kindly check you website before replying to the candidates. you have not uploaded the solution for 133MN1. so kindly stop misguiding the candidates.

42. rajkumar says:

sir i scored 73 in sc .
    what are chance ………..

43. What is the exam date of ssc prasar bharti in north region. Some regional website of scc like west east etc show 21 july 13.but delhi webste show 26may 13. Plzzz reply my email is- grvec16@gmail.com

44. my score is 76 from obc……there any chance??

45. PRAVEEN says:

MY EXPECTED MARKS WIL BE 70.75.I BELONGS TO OBC CATEGORY.IS THERE ANY CHANGE FOR ME TO QUALIFY FOR TIER 2

46. sir,
    i belong from OBC as well as OH category i m expecting 67.75 marks wheather i will qualify for the ssc- tire-2 , please reply

47. rajnish says:

please provide 100MN answer sheet
    nwzz i m excpecting 88 marks belonging to general….my chances ???

48. rajnish says:

please provide for answer sheet of 100MN …
    nwzz i am expecting 88 marks belonging to general cateogry ..so my chnaces and gen cutt off ..plus total seats ths time is more than 2012 nrite??? so less cutt off na???

49. shailendra says:

when will published answer key of set 133MN1???????????

50. hi i got 109.5 in cgl . plz tell me whether i can start for tier2 preparation . how much should i get in tier2 to get interview post?………….plz someone reply to this thank you

51. SSC Combine Graduate level selection Subject wise cut off hota hai ya Overall cut off hota hai ???

52. SSC combine Graduate level subject wise cut off hota hai ya overall cut off hota hai ???

53. Siddharth says:

Hi i got 119.75 in tier 1. Gs was really tough.but if u want to get intervew post u have to score good marks in tier 1 because it decrease some presure of tier 2.those in gen cat got above 80 start prepareing for tier 2.

54. I scored 115 from obc category …is there any chance for mains……

55. Dinesh K chaurasia says:

You should start study for tier2 if get, OBC 72 ur 83 best of luck

56. Interview post k liye atleast kitna score hona chahiye mains mai out of 600.

57. no sectional cut off for ssc exam

58. i have a doubt that their is a sectional cut off marks in ssc like bank exams because this is my first attempt i does’t know its pattern so please ans my question

59. Last year for interview post 355/600 for general candidate

60. Vivek singh says:

I secure 85 marks in pre . I belong to general so plese suggest me is i start prepretion for tier 2 exam..

61. some one please send me the key of tier 1 2013 after noon exam PDF

62. plzzzzzzzzz upload answer key of 133MN1

63. Mahesh Ghadge says:

my score is 65.50 , i belongs to sc what are my chances

64. jagjit singh says:

Sir i scored 83.5 is there a chance i get qualify for Tier 2

65. jagjit singh says:

Sir i scored 83.5 marks in CGL Tier-1 is there a chance i get qualify for Tier 2??? Please reply

66. 85 in gen category .should i start preparation for tier 2

67. Devang shukla says:

sir i am belonging to gen category , i got nearlly 85-86 what is my chance for tier ii ,plz guide me as soon as posible…..

68. Hai…friends i will get nearly 75-80
    & i belongs to sc caregory
    shall i qualify tire1

69. Guys. Whn will be results out? exam conducted on 21st april

70. i have done 85 shud i expect sumthing or not

71. ashish singh says:

i expecting 77 marks in sss 2013, can i have chance in selection?

72. Expect atleast 130/200 in the 19th may exam and belong to gen cat. Do I stand a chance of selection?

• dhongi baba says:

I thnk u r stupid enough to mak urself feel like a jack ass, don’t u know 130 wud b a gud sum 2 make a gud shit out of it,,, don’t let others 2 grab ur neck & force u 2 remove dis crap.

• shruti prepare for tier 2 exams

73. Navika Baliyan says:

I am expecting 135 (41 reasoning, 45 maths, 35 English and 16 GS). Is there any sectional cutoff ?

74. i am getting 83.25 general category, should i start preparing for tier2 or keep my hopes for 2014 exam ?

75. 87 in gen cata…i have a chance or not ro tear2…….pls reply

76. i belongs to obc and expecting 85…what are my chances….plz clearify….thanx in advance

77. prashant singh says:

109 marks in tier-1 after checking the answer from the answerkey of private institute .So could anyone tell me how much i have to score in tier-2 to grab the inspector post in maharashtra.i would be very grateful for any help from your side

78. I belong to sc category and i got 68.50 marks after checked . Is there any chance for tier 2???? Plz tel me

79. i hav scored 121 in tier 1……but my maths score is only 19….is there any sectional cut off…..if its expected dan how much it can be ……………..

80. since maths paper was damn time consuming …..general studies was also tougher than the previous year…….n evening paper 21 april was the toughest among all…..

• syedimran.jnu@gmail.com says:

yes dear, surely it was. and the expected cut-off is 80-85.

• r u sure dat d expected cut of is gonna be betwn 80-85?????
        n do u hav idea if sectional cut off will be there dan ho much it can be approx???????

81. I am from sc category. I am getting 75+. What are my chances? Please reply…..

82. my expected score is 70. kya mera koi chance hi

83. VIDISHA says:

please provide the answer keys of 014NM2… exam held on 19th may(morning shift)…

84. pankaj kumar sinha says:

my expected score in cgl 2013 is 105-110.i am from general cat. will i qualify in pt or not?

85. i m getting 80 marks in ssc cgl tier 1 exam held on 19 may . would i qualify for tier 2 . i belong to obc categary …

86. you should not to behave like fool this time cut off rises with 90-95 .19 may ka paper bahut easy tha

87. puja sharma says:

expexted marks 103, obc cat, how much needed in tier 2 to qualify for interview round

88. pls upload answer key for 228TG3 19 may evening. is d cut off marks of 21/4 and 19/5 are same? and what should be the cut off marks around for gen?

89. received expected cutoff from a trusted source
    ur 89
    sc 70
    st 65
    obc 76

remember the fact that it has never happened that the cutoff would go below the previous years as no. of applicants increase exponentially and that too with the ones who already qualified i last year exams appear to get a better post with suitable posting.
    so gudluck for your future and start preparing for tier 2 as its a battle out there for the best seats.
    ps
    some say increase in seats would affect the cutoff to them i say -keep dreaming .

90. around 150 marks in math and 140 marks in english

91. I THINK CUTOFF MARKS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:- ST-60+, SC-65+,OBC-70+&UR-85+. BEST OF LUCK!!!

92. Anup Bishnoi says:

sir my score is 105 .
    res.-25
    eng-30
    mat.30
    gk.-20
    .what is my chance for tire2

93. SWETA PANDEY says:

I EXPECT 91 MARKS AS PER KEY. SHOULD I PREPARE FOR TIER 2 EXAM.

94. hello i scored math 32 english 23 resoning 32 and gk 24
    total 111 according to answer key kya chance he ….with obc category

95. hello i scored math 32 english 23 reasoning 32 and gk 24
    total 111 according to answer key kya chance he ….with obc category

96. karumswamy says:

i am expecting 91.5 UR category wt r my chances for tier 2

97. sir i expect 77 marks,i m obc ,wt is my chance to qualify

98. bhushan trivedi says:

expecting 95 marks.. wat r the chances??

99. Shubham Sunny says:

i am expecting 120+(135 attended) whats the chance, and can you tell me how should i prepare so that i can qualify in Tier II wid good marks caz i having very strong hand on quantitative aptitude.

100. when will be tier 1 result out?

101. upasana singh says:

the exam held on 19 may tougher than previous is cutoff will same.

102. what is the approximate no. of people appeared for 2013 cgl tier 1

103. hi i m expecting res-41,math -47,eng-22, gk-11,what is my chance for tier2

104. I want da question paper 009TG0 which was held on 19th may morning ssession ,,.. I ll b thankful if any body can arrange dat for me ,… Wtng 4 a reply

105. 112mn2 ki ans key koi sunit18april2006@gmai45+gk12+ma42=99 ban rahe h.eng k answer har jagah galat h.plz send kar do.

106. vijendra NAMA says:

cut off will be
    G-87-90
    OBC-75-78
    SC\ST-65-69
    i got 85 in 2012 ssc pre OBC
    in 2013 i scored 109 OBC
    ……………………………

107. Any idea when will result of tier 2 will come.
    Thanks.

108. Navdeep Sharma says:

Plz let me know if fluid is allowed in OMR sheet for correcting the answere or not. Moreover i have scored 83 mark under gen catagory..are dere any chances

109. Shyam Anand says:

My score is 116 in obc how many marks get for interviw post out of 400.

110. 19 may ko test form no. 014 nm 2
    gk q– the filter over which sewage is sprinkled is called what
    i searched it in the net i got answer as
    it is called as trickling filter, srinking filter or percolating filter.
    And in options (b) trickling filter and (c) percolating filter are given how dis problem be solved.
    My score
    R- 32.50
    G- 18.50
    M- 36.00
    E- 27.50 Total 114.50

111. Hi friend, I belong to OBC and getting 110. Shall I be able to qualify tier 1.

112. i am getting 88.5 marks in ur category can i expect for tier 2

113. i think cut off for general category should be round
    90.

114. SUMAN DAS says:

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL CUT OFF MARKS IN 19TH MAY PLEASE TELL……………….

115. SUMAN DAS says:

ACCORDING TO ME
    UR-84-85

116. Pacifier says:

86 marks in GENERAL (19 May eve shift)
    Is there any chances?????????????

117. i scored 112 in gen,,,, last year my friend 92 in tier 1 n 320 in tier 2 40 in interview so never think ur marks are less or more ,, atleast get a chance to go through tier 2 n wish that gen cutoff goes under 88 ,,, so prepare hard n never listen to others n trust urself all the best freinds

118. vishal choudhary says:

hi i got 95 in cgl nd i m in obc cateogry . plz tell me whether i can start for tier2 preparation . how much should i get in tier2 to get interview post?

119. PUTTANAIK.K says:

plz anybody could suggest me study material for tier 2.

120. Shyam Anand purnea says:

Ssc cgl cut off 2012

121. Lo bhai ssc cgl ki answer key aa gayi hai

122. I AM FROM SC CATEGORY.I AM GETTING 81 MARKS. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES? PLEASE REPLY…………

123. what are the chances???????..m getting 88 from obc…

124. i getting in between 66 to 68
    what are my chances of getting for tier 2
    iam from st category

125. i scored 83.25 in gen cats.is there any chance for tier 2???

126. I m scoring 75.25 in obc cat.as per the official key . wat r my chances?plz anybody tell me.

127. abhi rahul says:

this year cutt off will be going to be 81- 85

128. kamlesh kumar says:

obc cut off is 74 and gen is 86

129. when the result will be published??thnks for r rly

130. Himanshu Verma says:

expected result of ssc cgl is declare in 2nd week of july

131. HARENDRA KUMAR says:

HARIOM KUMAR SAHU
    I AM HARIOM. MY SCORE IS 119 (MATH-43. REASONING-39. GK-17. ENGLISH-20). I BELONGS TO THE OBC CATOGARY. THERE ANY CHANCE FOR INTERVIWED POST.IF I TAKE A GOOD SCORING IN TIER 2.

132. 10 august tak

133. 10 august tak aa skta hai

134. I belong to ST catagory 74 wat is the chance?

135. nirupama says:

I am scored 79.50 in tier 1.I am from OBC category. Is there any chance for me to qualify in tier 1.

136. i am getting 84 marks as per key… but only 8 marks in General awareness as i attempted only 8 questions.. will i get qualified?

137. Praveen says:

will they convert marks obtained in 200 to decide cut off or should we get 80-90 out of 200 in general category to clear tier 1 paper of upcoming exam