04/07/2013

JEE 2013 Cut Off Marks Answer Key of Paper 1 2 Set A B C D and Discussion

Joint Entrance Exam know as JEE 2013 held on 7th April 2013 all across India for admission in BE/BTech in various IIT’s, NIT’s and Other Engineering Colleges, JEE 2013 cut off marks answer key for Set A, B, C, D and discussion with other students about question and answer key, AIEEE 2013 cum JEE Main 2013 Exam Answer key of various coaching institute from KOTA, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Kolkata etc. Below are the answer key of JEE 2013 Main Exam for Paper 1 and Paper 2.

JEE Main 2013 answer key and cut off marks

Triumph Academy Physics |  Chemistry Maths

We will be give the links to check JEE 2013 exam cut off marks for various IIT and NITs too. Check

Selection Procedure: Candidates will select on the basis of written examination & 12th class %. JEE Main score will give 40% weightage while class 12th / Intermediate will give 60% weightage  Candidates who will score best get a chance to sit in JEE Advance Exam. For top 20 percentile you should have below minimum percentage in 12th class.

1. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE): 77.8%
  2. Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC): 81.4%
  3. Tamil Nadu State Board: 78.17%
  4. Andhra Pradesh State Board: 87.2%
  5. West Bengal State Board: 58%

15 thoughts on “JEE 2013 Cut Off Marks Answer Key of Paper 1 2 Set A B C D and Discussion

1. I want to know what will be the cutt off for jee main paper 2 i.e the one that was for b. arch .. ? N also.. I have 60 in jee main paper 1 and m expecting 93 in my 12th board… What are my chances to land up having a good college? Plz do revert.. Its urgent.. Thank you..

2. astha chopra says:

i have 125marks in jeemains and 85% in 12 th wich cllege can i get

3. ch naveena says:

am getting 60 to 65 in jee .am i eligible to jee advance and nit

• the black says:

nope….minimum requirement is 110…..but you can get good collage at state level….all the very best…

4. vivek gaurav says:

SIR IM EXPEXTING TO GET 92% IN 12TH BOARD AND ABOUT 224 MARKS IN JEE MAINS AFTER CHECKING ANSWER KEY .I WANT TO KNOW WHAT RANK I WILL GET ..PLEASE RPLY SIR…MY EMAIL ID gaurav.22v@gmail.com

5. I AM GETTING 164+ MARKS IN JEE MAIN PAPER 2
    WHAT ARE MY CHANCES TO GET GOOD COLLEGE

6. rishabh says:

sir i have got 180 in iit main paper 2………………….. is there any chance for nit???
    ………….

7. I got 25 in jee main paper 1 and waiting for paper 2 marks and i shall got above 70 percent in class 12 .
    So dear sir/mam
    I want you to plz suggest me for finding a outstanding college for b.arch
    Thanks nd i hope u will help me 2 find a good college.

8. sangeetha says:

I got a score of 251 in jeemains and 96% in AP boards.Which branch will i get and my rank?

9. rahul agarwal says:

sir,i am getting 88 in jee mains…and xpecting >90 in isc exams..what colleges can i get?

10. Chandra says:

I got 181 marks in JEE Main and 84.6 % in AP Intermediate Board Examination.
    Will I get seat in NIT any where in Good College
    And will I be considered for NIIT 2013 admissions ?
    Chandra C.

11. when will architecture paper 2 result will come please tell me on my email id

12. sir,i want to know that what will be the cutoff for jee mains paper 2 ,please do reply…