04/05/2013

Delhi University Admission 2013 information and notification details at du.ac.in , Delhi University is going to conduct admission in various UG and PG courses in DU. BA BSc BCA BDS BE BTech BPEd MA MSc MCA MTech ME MPharm BPharm MBA etc courses admission forms in DU 2013 online. Detailed notification, last date to apply , start of admission etc are below :

Also ReadDU Admission Forms 2014 – Delhi University 2014 Admission

Delhi University is one of the Top Universities in India. University of Delhi was established in 1922 by Government of India. It has 14 faculties, 86 academic departments. It offers courses various undergraduate and post-graduate courses.

du 2013 admission forms

The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts  eminent scholars to its faculty.

Delhi University has grown into one of the largest universities in India. At present, there are 16 faculties, 86 academic departments, 77 colleges and 5 other recognized institutes spread all over the city, with 132435 regular  students. DU is now spread across 69 acres of green, hilly terrain and its buildings blend attractively with the natural surroundings.

1. B.A. (Hons) Business Economics
  10. B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics
  11. B.A. (Hons) Political Science
  12. B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology
  13. B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit
  14. B.Tech (Biotechnology)
  15. B.A. (Hons) Social Work
  16. B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
  17. B.A. (Hons) Urdu
  18. B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
  19. B.A.M.S.
  20. B.Tech. (Information Technology)
  21. B.Arch
  22. B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
  23. B.D.S.
  24. BCom (Hons)
  25. B.E. (Civil Engineering)
  26. LL.B.
  27. B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)
  28. LLM
  29. B.E. (Electrical Engineering)
  30. M.C.A.
  31. B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
  32. M.Com.
  33. B.E. (Information Technology)
  34. M.P.Ed.
  35. B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
  36. M.Pharm
  37. B.Ed
  38. M.Phil
  39. B.P.Ed.
  40. M.Sc
  41. B.Pharm
  42. M.Tech (Biotechnology)
  43. B.Sc (Home Science)
  44. M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
  45. B.Sc (Information Technology)
  46. M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
  47. B.Sc. (Agriculture)
  48. M.Tech. (Information Technology)
  49. B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry
  50. MBA (Full-Time)
  51. B.Sc. (Hons) Botany
  52. MBA (Part-Time)
  53. B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
  54. MSW (Master of Social Work)
  55. B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science

Contact and Address Details of Delhi Universit 2013 :

University of Delhi
Delhi-110 007, India
Phone No. (91-11-) 27667853, 27667011, 27667190
Email : registrar@du.ac.in

Official website of DU Admission 2013http://du.ac.in/index.php?id=44

252 thoughts on “Delhi University 2013 Admission of UG, PG Application Forms Notification du.ac.in

1. Sourabh kumar says:

I want to be admit in the MSc course in DU. So please give me recent informations regarding the online application.I will be very greatfull for you.

2. APPLICATION FORM FOR B.COM.(HONS.)

3. admission will be goelogy held 2013.

4. piyush kumar singh says:

applicattion for u.g courses

5. Ruchi Dahiya says:

is there any entrance test for admission to bsc honours?

6. Richa Agarwal says:

Admission form for BSC honours chemistry and cut out percentage required?

7. Ram Pratap Singh says:

admission form of b.sc kb tk fill kiya jayega date kb se kb tk h form fill krne ke liye….

• from 5th june form will be get from few college campus.

• I want to get admission on your College in B.Sc.(Hons.) please tell me how I can get admission in your College I am a student of 10+2(non.med.) and my result is awaited. plz. tell me about last date to fill the form and oblige.

• i also wanna to take admission on ur college BSc (H)PHY
        SO tell me that how many chances are there for outsiders (out side from delhi)

• Gurveer singh says:

Dear sir,please send me admission query for bsc honours

8. karan singh says:

APPLICATION FORM FOR MSC p.g

9. bsc maths k liye form kb tk mil rhe h?

10. i want b.ed from in du

11. tanuja rana says:

i want to know if there is any course for B.A. maths hons.

12. ARJUN GUPTA says:

I WANT TO KNOW APLICATION ADMISSION FORM OF B.A.[POLITICAL SCIENCE]PLZ REPLY ME

13. ARJUN GUPTA says:

i want to know B.A.[HONS] forms aviable online

14. ashi garg says:

how i get the application forms of Delhi University Online for course
    B.Sc (Hons)

15. when will the admission form be available for bsc

16. yogeshwar sharma says:

m.sc.chemistry ka enterence kab hoga

17. Ankur Singhwa says:

I want to be admit in the BSc course in DU. So plz give me recent info. regarding the online application.I shall be thankful to you.

18. M.K.Singh says:

i want to get just all of news and info about DU admission under ug courses in this session 2013-14.

Tell me, what will be procedure to take admission in DU.

19. narendra says:

B.sc. maths ka form kab tak milega

20. SHERBAHADUR PATEL says:

admition date for bsc (hon)

21. priyawart says:

I wants to take admission in b.sc with physics honours in du please infom me issued date and last date for appling

22. jatin kumar says:

I want to take admission in b.com.

23. ANKIT JAISWAL says:

from when online application will be available for b.com 2013…..

24. BASANTA KUMAR NAYAK says:

i want to take admission in mcom

25. b a ka admision form du se kab tak niklega aaur iska kab tak last date hoga plese give me information

26. jyoti yadav says:

i will do Bsc hons zoology courses from du would entrance test conduct or not

27. pls tell me the last date of application form for M.C.A

28. mohit singh yadav says:

plz tell me, when will come the application form of b.com

29. akash singh says:

i want to admission in b.s.c maths

30. gulshan gupta says:

sir when will bsc maths application form of delhi university come.

31. amar pandey says:

plz tell last date of application form of be/b.tech

32. Mudasir ashaq pathan says:

Sir i want to take admission in D.U. For M.Ed. Course,,,sir how can i apply,what iis the procedure and last date of apllication form…..

33. vinayak says:

i want do B.A hons from D.U.when will be the admission forms available????teel me the date….reply..

34. jaishree says:

I AM APEARING THE B.A(PROG. 3RD YR.)
    WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FORMS FOR MA.

35. Gaurav Agrawal says:

Plz tell me the date from when bcom.(hons) form will be available and last date of submission and also the cut of list

36. When form of delhi university will come of b.com and what percentage is required for admisson pls rply.

37. sir b.sc hons math ka bina entrance ke admission procedure bataiye

38. when will the admission form be
    available for m.com

39. I want to bca course in du so please suggest me.

40. v gopal says:

When will the admission form for the B. Com course of Delhi university will be available? Please let me know.

41. muskan gupta says:

Hii i want to know when and where bbs bl ed forms will be available for 2013 n what is criteria for tha plz reply me asked soon asked possible on my id muskangupta71085.mg@mail.com

42. sir i want to done a bbs from du
    so please you said to me
    where form is available

43. Aashima malik says:

when will be the application forms will out for b.sc maths hons.
    plz rply me as soon as possible..

44. BHAWNA AHLAWAT says:

I WANT TO TAKE APP. FORM FOR BSC. IN DU UNIVERSITY WHEN IT WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO ME AND WHERE

45. Akash tiwari says:

Sir I want to take admission in bsc.(computer science) .and what percentage required.

46. Lakhan SIngh says:

Hi Sir,
    I am 2012 passout with 63 percent with commerce(U.P. Board),i want to take admission in Delhi university,is there any possiblity to take admission in any art or commerce subject from any of college?
    Your responce would be highly appreciable ..

Thanks

47. sir,i want to do ba from du ,,,,,,,pls help me about this

48. L Yaothing says:

sir, when and where will be the application form should be publish for B.tech.

49. manish malik says:

my name is manish malik 12 th class paasout from nios can i get admission in du b.tech course pls. send me detail to apply admission

50. PRITESH NANDY says:

I want to study bsc agriculture in DU, when the forms will available. Plz.. inform me.

51. Medha Sinha says:

Sir, When will the b.tech application forms 2013 would be available ???
    Also,let me know about the eligibility criteria…..for b.tech prog.
    at DU….

52. Imran Malik says:

Hello Sir,
    Please tell me last date of application form for BSc and BA and also tell me when publish. and is the criteria for bsc and BA to Fill the application form.
    thanks

53. application form for ba lauange plzzzzz mail me sir..

54. SHWETA SHARMA says:

APPLICATION FORM FOR M.SC ENTRANCE FOR MATHS,PLZ REPLY

55. Is it necessary to gibe enterance of b.com prog and how i get application form od d.u.

56. sir please tell me the online application form date…and wat is the procedure for the b.tech admission…

57. kundan kumar says:

is there is entrance exam for all bsc. courses.. agar hai then. wts its question pattern.. plz tell frnds

58. dinesh mishong says:

SIR plz tell me is there online resister facility for ma entrance exam for st category….sir kindly gve me some advice and proccedur of admission…

59. sir i want bbs of du so please tell me where ,when the is available

60. plz tell me about mass com, mj and college

61. plz application form from m.j.entrance.plz mail me sir

62. shalini singh says:

sir i want to do msc life science from du …

63. kanika sharma says:

is there aany test for admission in b.sc hons in du? from when we can get application form?

64. avinash vishwakarma says:

sir i want to know paper pattern of msc physics entrance exam……..

65. akanksha sharma says:

Is there any test held for the admission in b.sc honour in du

• Sameer gautam says:

Akanksha g apko forms ki kuchh jankari mile to please hme hmare number pe bta dijiyega 9761182089

66. aditi bansal says:

how to get admission form of delhi university by post or online.. plz snd me lik and details

67. shweta sharma says:

is ther any option to do masters in mass communication from Du..plzz help me if ???

68. Sameer gautam says:

Bsc zbc ke forms kb tk milenge please tell me my number is 976182089

69. plplease share b.pharma admission process in du with important dates & fee structures .

70. I would like to ask you that I have just submitted my M.com
    application form for entrance test from Delhi university So Can i fill
    this(B.ed) form also . Am i eligible for this? This is my final year
    of graduation degree(B.com).

71. pls tell me about m.sc and mca form ,soon

72. is there any compulsion of entrance test in b.com honors. plz tell………………….

73. i had done my first year through ignou in english honors , can i take addmission in delhi university for 2nd year in any collage.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell………..

74. amit kumar pandey says:

plz tell me the procedure of admission and date for filling up the form for any of the colleges under delhi university for BA for BA. What is the minimum perceentage required for doing ba from any college in delhi under du as a regular student

75. namrata malik says:

i want to know whether admissions are given in delhi university fully on the basis of 12 th % or some exam is held by delhi university
    plz kindly reply soon

76. laxman malik says:

for taking admission in du for course b.tech ..exams are held or direct admission on the basis of 12th % is done

77. shivam panwar says:

plz tell me that there is combination of phy.math.geology in bsc and if yes by which school tell me

78. respected sir/mam, maine 2009 me B.A(HONS)hindi se 1st yr compelete kiya th uske bd maine E.T.E. me admission le liya. ab mai B.A.(PRGM)open learning se dubra 1st yr kr rhi hu. kya me regular 2nd yr hindi hons continue kr skti hu? plzzzzzzz rply me….

79. shivani sharma says:

sir,when will the forms of Bsc. be released?

80. vinisha says:

i want to admission in aurobindo colg morning in 1year BA prog so what can i do??

81. Deepshikha Rudray says:

Is thete any inline registration process for pg cours? what is the website to log into?

82. Hi frnd M.A. geography form ki date btana…

83. Amit singh says:

Hi frnds,
    i want to admition in B-tech in Delhi University.

84. Kuldeep Singh says:

I Want to addmission B.com in delhi Universty.

85. Aniket Ahlawat says:

sir, when will the registration form be available for B.tech program in DU please notify me at 7500760907

86. Aditya kumar says:

Kindly tell me how to fill b sc admisson form

87. manish sahani says:

i want to take adnisson in du college what is the procedure to take adnisson??

88. Ravi kumar says:

Hi. I want. to MBA. cource…..Plz.Help.. Darbhanga..Bihar.

89. Hii,i want to take addmision in B.A,at du so please tell me about addmision date n form.

90. brinchi neog says:

has the university excluded ba honours in english in four yrs UG program..this yr du is not conducting cate,,nd thr is no information regarding ba english hons on the du official site,

91. When will admission form of b.com for online be available

92. atul Gupta says:

sir, plz give information about DU online application form for BSc.hons.(maths).

93. nice website
    but u r loosing ur brand value :)

reply to comments,blog for people not for money

94. Nitin Gupta says:

I have 82% in 12th CBSE 2012.Do I have any chance of getting admission in B.Sc. in any college from DU?

• We will soon update for this, in the mean time check DU official notification for more help.

95. i have scored 89 in english 40 in math 56 in physics 54 in chemistry 68 in computer science kindly tell me about the courses and the colleges in which i can apply with these marks.Secondly tell me about the the colleges which can offer B.sc(Hons) computer science

96. sir,i want to know about b.a.(hons) eng. admission in d.u.
    dates & where i can get online form.pls.reply

97. Hey i hav 92% in pcm bt passd in 2011 cn i get st stefen or hindu for bsc physics?

98. Naman kaushik says:

Is jee mains will be cönsidered in getting admission in b.tech

99. Aayushi says:

Will there be entrance test or cut off criteria for admission to BSW Course, this year?

100. I have 77% in PCM from UP board and I want to take admission in B.Tech program of DU.Am I eligible to take admission in it???? If yes then tell me the date for application form…..Plzzz reply

101. Binay Mahato says:

i want to know sir,when and where to admission for b.a(hons.)pol.science. please sir, u must be reply

102. Binay Mahato says:

i want to know sir, what percentage should i have for B.A (hons.)pol.science
    please sir,you must be reply

103. sandeep says:

plz tell m….msc(ag.) ka form

104. which is the last date for admission in BSc chemistry.

105. NANDINI SINGH says:

sir i got 80.3% in 10+2,
    plz suggest me weather i’ll get better colledge in DU or nt?????

106. abhishek says:

b.a ka intrens kb hoga

107. sir when form of mca is available..

108. aayushii says:

When the forms for english honours will be available..??

109. when the forms of english honours will realesed

110. will there be entrance test for english honouors this year

111. Priyanka Gaur says:

I want to take admission in B.Ed. So please tell me procedure of to take admission in B.Ed.

112. shubham says:

cutoff for admission in bsc chemistry or btech electronics

113. What is the admission criteria for B. Pharm in Delhi University ?

114. Richa Arora says:

sir I have my b.tech in computer science. I want to do hindi hons. Pls tell me that am I eligible for dis?

115. Richa Arora says:

Sir I have done my B.tech in Computer Science. I want to do hindi hons. Am I eligible for dat?

116. Rajat Kumar says:

is m.tech mechanical course is available? if so, then how i could get those?

117. vivek dabas says:

FOR ADMISSION IN B TECH(ELECTRONICS) CAN WE REPLACE MARKS OF CHEMISTRY WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE???

118. tanishi jain says:

sir I hv got 71 marks in chemistry in which cut off I wil get admission ?

119. neha verma says:

I wana take admission in M.A. english literature..want to know abt the syllabus of entrance exam of M.A. english.i hv checked on ur website too bt in vain..kindly tell me its syllabus so dat i cn prepare for it.

120. mastishk says:

do the HINDU college gives BSc agriculture????
    and if i do it, do i hv any scope for a good job?

121. Richa sharma says:

what the cutoff would be for D U 2013 undergraduate courses,and how to apply for Bsc (IT),if you can then please provide me the link for application form,rules & eligibility.
    thanks in Advance.

122. ketan lohani says:

what is the proses of entranse in bsc ag in du?

123. Can anyone please tell me direct link for cut-off 2013 for undergraduate program?
    I am not able to find it on internet…….pls anyone help me@

124. how much percentage is required for b.tech(mechanical) in XII th or is there any entrance test conducted

125. Himadri chottapadhaya says:

where do I get the admission form for m.tech?

126. nishant says:

i an confused about how to fill forms for admission in du online???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    plz helf as soon as possible…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

• Please read the article carefully, and visit official website. Check UG and PG links and you wil get the notificaiton details there.

127. Details About admissions in Bsc in DU! can forms be submitted online also?

128. I want 2 tk admission in b.com…Is it neccessory to submitt the form in D.U

129. hemant pathak says:

hey i’m fail in chemistry in 12 class can i get addmission indu

130. dear sir,
    i want to do L.Lb 3 yrs course from D.U
    can u please give me the recent information regarding the online application.
    i also want to know the last date for the application of MSc maths and physics

131. shubham rajput says:

hello sir i want to know that if delhi university is accecepted admission by merit

132. i got 86.2% marks (aggregate) and 85% (pcm) in my 12th boards.
    i want to take admission in b.tech (computer science).
    is there any chance of my admission in DU?
    should i wait for the colleges cutoffs?

and if there is a chance of my adm. which college should i try?
    which college will be apt for my admission?

• Please check the officia admission notification from DU admission 2013.Have you appeared in JEE mains 2013 ?

• yes i appeared in jee mains.
        does it have anything to do with it sir?

and sir can you please tell me something about the additional eligibility criteria?

yesterday i read in the newspaper that students having sub. pcm along with comp. sci. will get an extra 5% in their cutoffs
        is it realy true?
        plz help me out

133. how to fill bsc form for du???

• Please check the link at the end of this article and than go to UG section for BSc admisison 2013. If you still don’t get,comment below. Thanks.

• go to admission link in du’s website. click on announcements and then go to the link online ug registration 2013.

134. Sir i hv scored 95 in eng cbse board and overall secured 84.2%. i want to pursue eng honours from du. i would like to know which colleges will i be eligible to?

135. jitender kumar says:

SIR, PLZ INFORMATION ABOUT B.COM (PAAS)

136. alok dwivedi says:

i want to take admission in BE[mechanical engineering] in DU

137. deepak saini says:

res./sir .i want to take addmision in b.pharma . i got 65% in +2 from punjab board mohali . tell how can i apply for this ug course .

138. sir , how i can take admission in b.sc.(hons) with 93%marks in +2(pcm),in delhi university

139. Sir i wan to do ma in English.I just wanted to no whethr i can apply it in online or i hav to go to the university.

140. Abhishek raj says:

I want to admission in du but my 12th marks is 62%(science) in BSEB. For it what may I do? While I want to take BA(social work) honours.

141. i want to know how can i fill the form for psychology hons?

142. sir,i passed class 12th in 2012 with 70.5%in pcm and i want to take admission in BA (HONS) geography kindly give me whole detail of this

143. chandu kumar says:

SIR PLZ LET ME KNOW THE LAST DATE OF FORM FILL UP IN DU FOR MCOM

144. MOHD. IMRAN SAIFI says:

B.COM KE REGISTRATION COREPONDENCE SE KAB HONGE REPLY MY EMAIL?

145. nitish jain says:

I had recently registerd online adm in du but I want to select 2 more subjects so please tell whether I can rectify it

146. shashank says:

sir does du offer bca course..

147. hello sir..

i wanna to be admit in the m.tech course in DU.
    so plz give me recent informations regarding the online or offline appliction.
    i will be vry thankfull 4 you

148. ANKIT JAISWAL says:

sir im a science stream student can i get admission in b.com(hons)

149. harisa bhat says:

i want to know how can i fill the form for psychology hons?

150. harisa bhat says:

plz tel me how can i fill the form for psychology hons?

151. Cia singhania says:

Sir,i had 6subjects in 12th that were,eng chem bio phy homescience,n finearts,.finearts was 6th subjct n was optional,i wana ask which 5 subjects will i add in admission form.can i take best 5?please reply

152. Respected sir i wana take admission in du from bsc(h)maths so plz tel me hw i can get app form from net nd how many % should be in xii

• hello Firoj..Please check the official notifiication at DU website. The link is at the end of article. Go to UG section there. All the best.

153. i got 60% in pcm from cbse board.can i get admission in btech course at delhi unversity?i belonging to sc category.

154. PRERIT KUMAR says:

Hiii my self prerit
    maine 2013 m 12th UP BOARD SE pass kiya h n ab mai b.com (hons)me addmission lena chahata hu par jab mai online form fill kar rha hu t0 mere subject option me hi nhi show ho rhe h mere pas 12th m
    GENRAL HINDI,ENGLISH,BANKING,BOOK KEEP AND ACCOUNT,BUSINESS ORGANATION tha par ye sab subject option me show hi nhi kar rha.
    plz suggess me what can i do

155. AMIT DEBNATH says:

sir, i want to know when b pharm forms and admission shall be possible.

156. maneesh says:

sir i filled the registration form my marks in board87.2% in PCM 87.6% can i get admission in top colleges of du

157. sir i got 94.2percent in 12th standard(state syllabus). can get admission in delhi university?

• Yes you can get admission in DU.. and congrats for very good grades in 12th class. Final selection is all depends on the cut off marks declared by Delhi university based on other studnets marks. Good Luck.

158. vikas pandey says:

I have completed bca so i want admission in mca

• Please visit official website. We have provide the links of admissions notification at the end of article. check it out. Best Wishes.

159. Gaurav Kishore says:

Sir,I have got 80% in nios exam and i want to take admission in b.sc.SO,Sir i am eligible to take admission in DU for B.SC.

• Hello Gaurav, Please go through the official notification of DU admission in Undergraduate courses. Best wishes.

160. Aman Gupta says:

Sir,i have applied for admission in various B-tech courses.I am from C.B.S.E. board and Ifilled the subject english elective instead of english core.Also I didn’t apply for some other courses of B-tech.Kindly tell me whether can I refill the form?

161. Rishabh says:

in connection of admission in DU i want to know that how did i submit my ‘ncc c certificate’ for weightage in admmission.

162. sir , i want to take admission in B.tect . what i do?
    In 12th class my persontage is 65% (non -medical). Icame in ‘sc’ cate.

163. rajan kumar says:

i want to take admission with history (h) in delhi.

164. deepali says:

I want to fill up the form of M.A. in French. When forms will be available for the same and it will be online or offline? Pls. reply soon.

165. mere 71%hai.aur english main 48 hai aur math’s 71hai kya mujhe addmision mil sakta hai.

166. mere 74%hai.maine cbse sai pass kiya hai aur mere best four main 75%hai. kya mujhe addmision mill sakta hai.

167. CHITRANJAN AGARWAL says:

Dear Sir,

I Want to get admission in MBA finance distance from DU. so please Provide all the Information, Process and fees Structure as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Chitranjan Agarwal

168. chayanika gogoi says:

sir, i want to persue M.A. in psychology from DU can u please tell when will be the last date for submission of application forms through internet

169. chayanika gogoi says:

sir , i have appeared my B.A. final exam this year in 2013 in philosophy .can you please tell me the last date of submission of application forms for M.A in psychology through the internet?

170. hello sir i m a national level player of judo i have got 78%in 12th
    can u tell me can i get admission in b-tech
    in du

171. Garima Tyagi says:

I want to take admmition in M.Ed. Course plz give me recent information…will be thanx to u…

172. Garima Tyagi says:

tell me about M.Ed addmission process and tell me also about its course addmission timming

173. Garima Tyagi says:

174. Gaurav Kishore says:

HELLO,sir I want to know that is there a course BA with foreign language in DU.LIKE KOREAN, CHINESE,JAPANESE,GERMAN etc…..

175. Supriya Singla says:

My sister having 85% in PCM from cbse and wants to take admission in Bsc (Hon) computer science in DU. now it is of four years. somebody said it is equivalent to B.tech. IS it so? how ta take admission in B.Tech or BSc hon Computer science?

176. ,I,got.a73.8:-/marks.in,12th.so,i,admission,du.bsc,in’bio-medical,science

177. prixit lathar says:

M.sc physics ki first list kab lagagi plz alert me

178. Gaurav Srivastava says:

sir i had registerd my form in time but it is saying ur submission is not in time why? reply me as soon

179. suman kumari says:

good evening sir
    i am suman and i have got 78.6% in 12th cbse board.May i get b.tech
    addmission in delhi university.

180. suman kumari says:

RESPECTED SIR
    I AM SUMAN AND I HAVE GOT 78.6% IN 12TH CBSE BOARD. MAY I GET ADMISSION IN B.TECH.

181. suman kumari says:

RESPCTED SIR
    I AM SUMAN AND I HAVE GOT 78.6 % IN 12 TH CBSE BOARD. MAY I ENROLL IN B.TECH IN DELHI UNIVERSITY.

182. Abdul kabir says:

Bsc electrical engineering admission mobil No
    03329891214

183. hardev kumar says:

sir, I missed to fill the form , is du again gives a chance to fill the form. must reply

184. PAVAN KUMAR says:

SIR WHEN FORM OF MSE WILL BE AVAILIABLE

185. Rishabh says:

what is MSE? I have no idea about it.

186. MSE means – Materials Science and Engineering

187. sanjeevani jain says:

sir . i have scored 88.75% in commerce best of four
    and aspired for journalism course
    do i have any chance ammong any of the 6 collages