04/02/2013

Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) May 2013 written exam admit card download of Scientist Engineer SC in Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical. ISRO 01/2013 advertisement call letter for BE001, BE002, BE003 post. More details of ISRO 2013 application status are below :

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) 2013 is going to conduct written exam in the month of May 2013, for Scientist Engineer SC post in CSE, ECE, ME students.

isro 2013 admit card download

Important Dates:

• The written exam of ISRO Scientist Engineer SC(CSE,ECE,ME) : 12th May 2013( New Revised Date)
  • The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during second/third week of April 2013.

How to download ISRO 2013 admit card for BE001, BE002, BE003 Post (Scientist Engineer SC) :

Step 1 : Go to the website : http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx

Step 2 : Download link of ISRO May 2013 admit card is coming soon…(second/third week of April).

Step 3 : Enter your registration no. and date of birth to download admit card.

Step 4 : Download and print ISRO 2013 admit card.

Check ISRO 2013 Application Status of Scientist Engineer CSE , ME , Electronics : Click Here

Official ISRO 2013 Notificationhttp://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp

43 thoughts on “ISRO 2013 Admit Card Download Scientist Engineer Computer, Electronics, Mechanical

1. THANKS FOR INFORMATION PLEASE SEND THE ADMIT CARD

2. G.SAKTHIVEL says:

Please send the Hall Ticket to write Apititute Exam..

Thanks
    G.Sakthivel
    09791026530

3. satish kumar says:

please give me my admit card isro recruitment 2013
    9835586572
    9386942657

4. Prasad Pachpande says:

plz give me link for admit card of exam

5. Pintu Khan says:

Hi, plz give me the admit card URL of ISRO Scientist Recruitment(Electronics), to my email id.
    thanks.

6. sunanda sanda says:

Please tell me the website for downloading ISRO admit card

7. Sachin Saxena says:

Plz tell me the URL of ISRO Admit Card..

8. M.sivaji says:

When will publish the isro download link. Please tell me

9. how can i get my admit card coz i lost my registration noumber ..

• Katamreddy Siva Sankar Reddy says:

Hello swathi my name is Katamreddy Siva Sankar Reddy i don’t hv any web link 2 download my admit card so plz download my admitcard and frw it 2 my mail id:kssreddy433@gmail.com
      my reg no:20155185
      my d.o.b:08/01/1992
      plz send me

10. Arpita Megeri says:

Please inform us when admit card will be published…

• We will update the download link of admit card or please check the official website of ISRO career. All the best.

• Abirami says:

THE CALL LETTER FOR THE WRITTEN TEST WILL BE SENT DURING THE FOURTH WEEK OF APRIL, 2013.

11. viswavasu sowmya says:

hai i would like to know the the web site address for downloading isro hallticket…………..post the address as soon as possible

12. pls provide me the download link of admit card on my email id

13. plz give me the admit card URL of ISRO Scientist Recruitment(computer science), to my email id.
    thanks.

14. Rudresha Y R says:

pls provide the download link of isro hallticket on my mail id….

15. My application status just shows your “chalan is accepted” not “your form is accepted” or “under progress.”
    Please help.

16. jyotishekhar says:

@Kevin :Don’t get tension . Bcz the status only shows , is your fee is received or not .There is no reason for getting tension . if ur fee was received , definitely your application is under processing ….

17. rajnandini says:

can any one plz tell me , is the admit card is issued for isro scientist exam ??? plz ……………..

18. Mukesh Kumar says:

download your Admit card followed by dis link:
    thanx..

19. Rukmani A says:

How to download the admit card for isro recruitment 2013?

20. Sir i applied for the computer science post of isro sc how can i download admit card my status is fee received plz send the link to my mail plz plz sir

21. plz send the download link for isro sc computer science i had not recieved admit card for isro plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send the admit card

22. sir,
    please give me the link how i can download the admit card.

23. Keerthi says:

Where to get the admit card for ISRO exam? CAn any one please give me the link to download it?

24. arun kumar says:

plz give admit card download link

25. pushkaraj says:

when the admit card will be send……..

26. Katamreddy Siva Sankar Reddy says:

Plz giv me d web link 2 download my isro sc admit card

• Katamreddy Siva Sankar Reddy says:

Plzzz send me the web link to download my admit card for scitist/engineer exam conducted on may 2013 to my mail id:kssreddy433@gmail.com

27. Akshatha.R says:

i have applied for the ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam but still i didn’t gt the mail from ISRO.please reply me why i didn’t gt the mail.whether i am selected r not.

28. hello sir i have applied for the post BE001(electronics)sc,but till know i have not received admit card my registration no is 60106308
    please send my admit card

29. gomathy.N says:

still i havent received my Hallticket. could you please send me my hall ticket to my email ID or postal it.

30. swati sugandhi says:

plz provide me the information why i am not selected for these test .My aggregate percentage is also 76.

31. satya prasad kommana says:

sir iam applied isro sc in electronics iam not received admit card plz send me sir

32. Mupparaju.Pushpalatha says:

plase send my admit card of isro exam. i am not getting admit card. tomorrow i have exam. please send it immediately to this mail.otherwise please tell me how to download my admit card.

33. please inform the cut off mark of isro scientist engineering sc exam held on 2013 may 12

34. Vike Kumar says:

I have completed my B.E(Electronics and Communication Engg) and right now working in an IT company.Having around 6 years of experience.
    I am planning to appear for SCIENTIST/ENGINEER `SC’ Exam in CS branch since i have gained enough knowledge in CS through my work experience.Can an ECE student appear for test in CSE branch?

As per below advertisement, it doesn’t contain information that whether a candidate(of particular academic branch) can appear for a particular branch or not.

Also, could someone provide information that while submitting online Application for this exam, what are all the details normally asked.

ANNUAL RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER `SC’ WITH BE/B.TECH OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN
    ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE

Eligibility:
    BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2012-13 are also eligible to apply provided the final Degree is awarded latest by 31.8.2013.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated