04/02/2013

CSIR NET 2013 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download csirhrdg.nic.in

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CISR) is going to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) for JRF and Lectureship post. CSIR NET June 2013 admit card download details at csirhrdg.nic.in , status of application form, CSIR NET June 2013 call letter and exam center details, CSIR NET June 2013 form no. lost help contact no. details  are below :

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Human Resource Development Group (csirhrdg), New Delhi is conducting National Eligibility Test for recruiting JEF and Lectureship post all over India. CSIR NET is conducted twice in a year ( JUNE 2013 and DECEMBER 2013). Now registration of CISR NET JUNE 2013 applications are over, and candidate want to download admit card and know the status of application.

csir net june 2013 admit card

Important Dates of CSIR NET 2013 ( 23 June 2013):

• Schedule for sale of Information Bulletin through Bank
  • (i) Start of sale of Information Bulletin : 05th Feb 2013
  • (ii) Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by post only : 25th Feb 2013
  • (iii) Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by cash at all branches/ stations : 1st March 2013
  • Schedule for On-Line Application
  • (i) Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan : 5th Feb 2013
  • (ii) Date of close of On-Line deposit of fee (at All stations) : 1st March 2013
  • (iii) Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations) : 2nd March 2013
  • Last date of receipt of completed application forms (including duly completed hard
  • copy of on line application in the Examination Unit) : 7th March 2013
  • Last date of receipt of (both kind) Completed application forms (from remote areas) 13th March 2013
  • Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis : 12th April 2013
  • Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website 13th May 2013
  • Last date for entertainment of any representation about non-registration for this test 20th May 2013
  • Start of dispatch of Admission Certificate to eligible candidates last week of May, 2013

Admission Certificates to all the registered candidates will be dispatched three weeks before the test. If any candidate does not receive the same by 17th June, 2013, he/she must download duplicate Admission Certificate from our website. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of the Admission certificate.

How to download CSIR NET June 2013 Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket :-

Step 1 : Go to the official website (we will provide below)

Step 2 : The link to download admit card is coming soon(in may 2013)

Step 3: Enter application ID and date of birth.

Step 4. Download and print your admit card.

If you face any difficulty, please comment below, We will response your queries as soon as possible.

Download CSIR NET Dec 2013 admit card : Server 1 | Server 2

Official website of CSIR NET June 2013 : http://csirhrdg.res.in/ or http://csirhrdg.nic.in/

CISR NET June 2013 Official Notificationhttp://csirhrdg.res.in/mainnetjune2013.pdf

If you have forget your CSIR NET June 2013 form no. Please comment below, We will send you contact information.

Shared By Venkat:

GO TO THIS LINK
http://14.140.247.111/admitcard/search_input.asp just type your full name AND DOF
TYPE INITIALS,LEAVE SPACE AND UR NAME,DON`T USE COMMAS,FULSTOP ………..
U WILL GET UR FORM NUMBER,COPY IT AND.
ENTER UR FORM NO AND DOF N

All the best.

419 thoughts on “CSIR NET 2013 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download csirhrdg.nic.in

1. aamir hamid says:

sir i have forgot my id…can i still download the admit card

2. SUDHIR KUMAR SINGH says:

How to check for registered candidate list.Today is May 14.

3. Priyanka says:

I am unable to find the list of registered candidates on the website. Is there any option by which I can check it?

• It will be updated on 23rd may and one week of time from may 23 is given to resend the xerox copy of your application form along with required document and proof of postage, in case your name is not registered.

4. my question is also same as previous… today is may 14, still i couldnt get any link regarding list of registered canditates….please do help me. thanks in advance

5. shikha kamalkar says:

sir still we did not get information related list of registered candidates of csirhrdg ugc net

6. how to see the registered candiates in csir june 2013……….?

7. B jagadish says:

I haven’t my ID number can i still download the admit card

8. ali rizvi says:

sir i hv forgettn my rgrtion id, how i cn get my id . ..plz reply

9. I have forgotten to check the list of registered candidates (from 23rd May-29th May) on the website of CSIR.
    Now I cannot see if there is any link related to this on the website.

Pls help me to verify my name for the exam.

10. hadi ali says:

sir/madam I forgot my id nw hw can I download the admit card? Plz reply sir/madam

11. alka pandey says:

sir i hv forgotten my reg id and not checked the list of registered candidates. plkz help me

12. tanu dhiman says:

gud aftrnoon sir,
    my name is kumari tanu dhiman.i had applied for the csir net entrance exam.now i want to download my admit card..but won’t able ti di that because of reason that i have lost my form number.i want to download it.
    Is there any other way ..plz rply ne as soon aspossible.
    My date of birth is 7 july 1992
    and my contact number is 981686434.
    plz rply me …its urgent plz

13. tanu dhiman says:

gud aftrnoon sir,
    my name is kumari tanu dhiman.i had applied for the csir net entrance exam.now i want to download my admit card..but won’t able to do that because of reason that i have lost my form number.i want to download it.
    Is there any other way ..plz rply ne as soon aspossible.
    My date of birth is 7 july 1992
    and my contact number is 981686434.
    plz rply me …its urgent plz

• The admit card is not uploaded yet online. We will provide details to download CSIR NET admit card soon. All The best.

• tanu dhiman says:

it is on the net.my sister has seen hr admit card.we need application number and date of birth to download it. But i have lost my application number. Is there any other way to get admit card. I had a call to csir net examination query department. But they did nit give any response to me.

14. Payal singh says:

Sir i am forgot my application number of csir net exam.is there is any other option for downloading admit card.

15. anushma.k says:

sir,i have forgotten my registration id..is there any way to get the id..?

16. lidiya john v says:

sir , i forget my application form number there by i can’t open registration status & duplicate e admit card .will u please help me?

17. sir i forgot my registration form number to download my hall ticket number.will u polz halp me for this.i have a proof if bank challan

18. banoth ashok says:

sir i forget my application form number ther i can’t open registration status&duplicate e admit card .will u please help me sir

19. i don’t know my registration number of csir net June 2013. How to get my admit card? please send me reply as early as possible.

20. sm1 please also help me, as i too have lost my id no. if any 1 find s the way also please let me know. my no. is 8882056502.

21. ANUSH AGARWAL says:

sir i have lost my form no. and so unable to download my admit card . sir can you let me know my admit card

22. i forgot my application number. how can i download hall ticket for the examination?

23. sir, i have forgot my registration form number,and i have bank challan.is there any other way to download my admit card

• Please contact at :
      For any examination related queries please contact:
      Tele Fax: 011-25843305,011-25840887, 011-25860595
      EPABX Lines: 011-25841582, 011-25841492,011-25842493 Extn: 132, 413, 451, 452
      E-mail address: examunit@csirhrdg.res.in.

24. Vaishali says:

Hi

I am unable to download the Admit card as no admit card opens as i typed my Form No. and date of Birth. Also it doesn’t show any erro. Pls help

25. Syed Umair says:

Sir,
    I have forgotten my id,please can you provide the details.

26. Vishakha says:

sir,i’v lost my application no. but i still have my challan,how can i download my admit card??please help…

27. Sir i have lost my application no. then how to download admit card, Plz help me…..

28. Anoop singh says:

Sir i dont have my NET 2013 application number . My DOB is 20/01/1991 and i have applied in engineering sciences.plz tell me how can i get my admit card.

29. sir, i have lose my application no. and so i couldnt able to download my hall-ticket. Sir plz help me and send any solution of my problem as soon as possible..

30. RAJESWARY K R says:

sir, I had lost my application form number. I can’t download my admit card. how can i recollect my form no????? please help me…

31. POTHULA JYOTHSNA says:

sir……… i forgot my registration number,so how can i get my hall ticket.

32. i forget my form number please ensure it
    thanking you

33. Sir i am unable to find the list of registered candidates for net 2013. is there any other option to find out this

34. boopathi.s says:

i forget my application no how to get the hallticket? plz reply….

name-s.boopathi,dob-27.05.1988.

35. suman deb says:

SIR I Forgot my form no. how to get my admit card now?

36. suman deb says:

csir net june 2013.. n pls do reply… ye life ka sawal hai..

37. sabina gurung says:

@suman deb: me too.. i also lost my form no. Wat should we do now?

38. saikiran says:

sir,i have lost my application number then how can i download my admit card? please help me…

39. sir i have lost application no.how to download admit card ,plz help me sir……..

40. hemant sharma says:

i have forget my form no. so help me to get the admission card.

41. md nirshad alam says:

i forget my application number

42. Vipin chandra kurai says:

Dear sir/madam , i have forgot my registration form number ,but i still have my bank chalan,how can i download my admit card, plz rply. My dob is 09-03-1990 and contact no. is 09808406920.

43. sir, i lost my application no.tn how can i download admit card

44. Hello sir, i forgot my CSIR NET 2013 Application number and my DOB is 28.03.1992.i have applied in Engineering sciences and i have bank challan.how can i get admit card..plz help me..

45. Hello sir, i forgot my CSIR NET 2013 Application number and my DOB
    is 28.03.1992.i have bank challan.how can i get admit card..plz help me..

46. hemant sharma says:

how to get admit card if i forget my form no.

47. UMANATARAJ says:

I lost my application form number of Csir net my date of birth is 06-06-1989

48. Bikash Kar Nath says:

I have lost my application form no. of CSIR NET june 2013. My date of birth is 14/02/1989. Kindly help as t how I can download my admit card online. Thanks in advance.

49. Hi Every one..

use the above link to view/print the application form agian by entering your mail id and dob..

ALL THE BEST

Regards
    Hari

50. Priyanshu sharma says:

I lost my application form number… So how i get my admit card…..

51. Hamid reza akhtar says:

Sir,i lost the photo copy of application form,so i am unable to download e-admit card,please help me.
    Mine Details
    HAMID REZA AKHTAR, D.O.B- 7-9-1976 ,applying for physical science.

52. PATEL JAYSHREEBAHEN SOMABHAI says:

sir i forget my application number. how can i get it?

53. meenu gupta says:

54. meenu gupta says:

Sir, I forgot my application no and i’m not able to download my admit card. please help me and how I contact to official.please reply me as soon as possible

55. Dear sir,
    kindly suggest, i am unable to download my admit card. my application num is 13J745072 and d.o.b 9-july-1982 i have applied for lecturership only an dtest is scheduled on 23/6
    kindly help… csir officials are not responding

56. Ashish Sharma says:

Sir,
    I forgot my CSIR net June 2013 Form Number. So, unable to download the roll number, my Date of Birth is 05.July.1990.

Please Help…!!!!

57. M.YUGENDHAR says:

SIR IAM M.YUGENDHAR I LOST MY APPLICATION NUMBER CAN I GET MY APPLICATION NUMBER FROM CSIR. I APPLIED TO CSIR THROUGH ONLINE MY APPLICATION NUMBER STARTS WITH 13J_ _ _ _ _ _.
    MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 15 DECEMBER 1990,
    MY EMAIL ID IS yugendhar429@gmail.com

SIR PLEASE SENT MY CSIR APPLICATION NUMBER TO MY MAIL yugendhar429@gmail.com

58. nidhin pv says:

sir, as like others ,i forgot my form number for my csir net june 2013 exam. kindly tell me what should i do to download my e admit card .pls help

59. mohd.shabaz khan says:

sir i dont have my application form no coz datz lost ,now i want my application form no back else admit card plz do something for me sir

60. harsha sahu says:

I forgot my application no of csir net 2013 june…. plz help me what should I do to download admit card… plz rply soon

61. sumanth says:

http://115.112.95.106/jrf/online/view_form.jsp check this out ur problem will be solved

62. sir i hv forgotten my reg id and not
    checked the list of registered candidates. plkz help
    me

63. Forget my sister’s form no pls help how to get e-admit card of net

• There is no option online to get app id. pls contact CSIR NET June 2013 officials. They have send admit card through Post also. all the best

• satheesh says:

are you sure that this time they have sent hall ticket through post???no..i regularly appling for the exam. so if the had sent the ticket through post,i should have been reached to me by now.if any body got the problem solved please let me know how u solved it. i tried repeatedly to contact officials through phone. they are not taking the phone.also sent mails no reply,i dont think they will reply.i dont think i can write the exam this time..because i forgot to keep my form number.if they have sent a confirmation confirmation mail after filling the form as in the case of ssc or other exams, this problem would not be there.

64. anand singh says:

sir, i forgot my form no. please tell me another way of download admit card……

65. Sapna Jaglan says:

i am not able to check the registered candidates list and i do not hv my application no with me..pls tell me is dere any way where i can see whether i am registered or not for the exam.

• Please contact to official for this issue asap.

• Sir I have not yet received my admit card by post and have lost the application number too :( Are all admit cards dispatched by now?
        Regards

66. kishor laxminarayan bajaj says:

i have forget my form no can i download admit card my date of birth is 17-06-1978

67. Lalramhluni says:

i’ve forgot my CSIR NET june 2013 form no. What shall i do?

68. USHA RANI says:

R/P
    Sir
    I forget my form no& registration no. I have bank challan copy .so plz tell me how I can download my hall ticket.
    thanks

69. vasundhara singh says:

i hv forgot my form no. can i download my admit card.

70. i have forget my application id no. how to got my hall ticket plz tell me….. plz help me…

71. parmeshwar swarnkar says:

sir i forget my form no so i am unable to download hall ticket plz help me.

72. Thanks Hari for sharing the link. I too forgot my Application no. which i registered online. This link helps me to get back my applicaiton no. and i downloaded my hall ticket.

73. lakshmiteja says:

Sir, I forget my registration number my dob is 17/09/1992, plzzzz send

74. i have lost my form no. for csir net jrf.can you tell me what to do to get my admit card

75. Deepak trivedi says:

Sir,
    I have lost my application no. of CSIR .so i m unable to download my admit card. plz help me for download my admit card. or send it to my email id. My date of birth is 01/05/1993.My exam is 23/06.
    Kindly grant my querry for application no. I will be highly obliged to u for this.
    My email is: dtripathi513@gmail.com

your sincerely
    deepak trivedi

76. vinay kumar says:

I have lost my form no of csir net.how to download admit card

77. vinay kumar says:

I am forgot form no of
    CSIR net .so i m unable to download my
    admit card. plz help me for download
    my admit card. or send it to my email
    id. vinaykmr1012@gmail.com and My date of birth is 10/12/1989

78. Subhendu Kumar Das says:

sir,i have forgotten my form number….can i still download my admit card for NET,2013?

79. Durga Paliwal says:

Sir i lost my csir form number please send my i card for 23/6/2013 exam my date of birth is 5/2/1984

80. sir , i forget my application number ,so there is any other way to download or to get admit card ? does it get through post?

81. santhosh m says:

good morning sir/madam,

i had lost my csir registration id, please kindly suggest me how to get application form number, and inform me details how to get the form number.

Thanking you…..

• Please contact officials as soon as possbile, CSIR has also sent admit card through post.

82. sir I FORGET THE APPLICATION NUMBER PLS HELP TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD

83. sir,i have forgot my application no of csir net june 2013.please mail me link to retrieve my admit card as soon as possible.as exam is to be held on 23 june

• CSIR officials has send admit card via post also, If you didn’t get the admit card till 15th June 2013, Please contact CSIR officials ASAP. Best Wishes.

84. sir,
    i have lost my application number .i am unable to download the hall ticket.whatever the link you have provided is not working.please help

85. shweta deotale says:

sir i have forgot my application no of csir net june 2013. please help me to download my admit card as soon as possible….

• CSIR has send admit card via post also, so if you didin’t receive NET admit card till 15th june 2013, contact officials soon. best wishes.

• i tried to contact but no response..
        any other way to get admit card to know exact location (college) of my exam center… as banglore is center..

86. bawna bhat says:

thanks a lot it really works

87. deetika says:

My csir net (mathematics science)exam will be
    held on 23rd june 2013
    at chandigarh. But i have actually lost my
    registration number.i do
    not have my application form number with
    me.now help me how i can get
    my roll number…

88. Lyja lohithakshan T K says:

Sir, i had lost my csir registration id .how can i get it? Pls help me

89. PRIYANKA SAINI says:

thanks alot …

90. Hariharan N says:

sir I forgot the CSIR-NET June 2013 application no.
    My date of birth is 29/11/1982.Please help…
    Thanks in advance…
    Hariharan N

91. gargi bhattacharya says:

lost my CSIR registration i d so unable to download admit card, my challan deposit journal number 1423603
    do help , in very much prob , plzz

92. varun sharma says:

sir i forgot my form no …and id…. plz help me

93. loheswari.s says:

sir, i lost my appli no how can i download my admit card. Pls reply as soon as possible

94. sreevidya sonti says:

i applied for june 2013 csir by fillin thew form, i mean not online. nw i misplaced my form number n so dno hw to download the hall ticket wit out tht number…. wt do i do?

95. vaibhav b says:

SIR, , I CAND GET MY ADMIT CARD, I HV MY ID 13J686533 AND DOB 03/04/1992 , Can u plz help me.
    Thanks.

96. ashish bhartiya says:

sir i forgot my csir form no please tell me my form no.

• kulwinder singh says:

sir same problem is here i forgot my application no. plz tell me soltion ..how to get admit card???plz sir thanks in advnc

97. Ashish Sharma says:

for all those who lost their application no, go to the following link
    then click on view/reprint
    put your email that you have used while filling up the form and your date of birth
    you will get your form with application no written on it
    then go to http://www.csirhrd.nic.in
    then click on download admit card server1 or server 2
    click on the link whether you have applied through bank or through online application and your date of birth you will get your roll no

BEST OF LUCK

98. dilip saikia says:

Sir,
    I have forgot my CSIR NET form no, can I download my admit card? If so, then how?

99. Priya Sharma says:

I have lost my form no. of CSIR/NET.
    How can i download my admit card?

100. Deepa.S says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have forgot my form no.
    my D.O.B is 19-01-1982,
    and my address is no-29,saraswathi street,thirumullaivoil salai,kovilpathagai,avadi,chennai-600062
    so,kindly help me.
    yours,
    S.DEEPA

101. Deepa.S says:

Respected sir,
    I have forgot my form no.how to get my hall ticket for exam,please help me sir.

102. plz my csir admid card plz sir my id no misss

103. plz my admid card plz rpl me sir my appilcation no

104. thanx 4 the information u provided.

105. ANUSREE T says:

Sir,i forgot my application form number.My name is Anusree T and my date of birth is 14/04/1986.please help me to get my application form number to download my hall ticket.

106. Aditya Bhardwaj says:

sir, i’ve forgot my form no…..help me, so that i can download my admit card.

107. C.INDIRA PRIYADHARSINI says:

sir i forgot my registration no. my d.o.b.is 19.05.1987 pls help me to download the hall ticket

108. same prob here … i am not getting my admit card as i have both application no. and even dob… i have even tried to call for numbers given by them…. no response, now waiting for admit card by post… any other options to get admit card .. help me

109. prakash d says:

i have lost my application no. please help me

110. More Ranjit Goutam says:

Sir I have lost my application number. My DOB is 02 march 1990. Please send my application number as early as possible.

111. plz help me my adimd card pl z help

112. minakshi meena says:

i forgot my roll no . plz tell me my form no.

113. minakshi meena says:

i forgot my roll no. of csir net2013 plz help me to download my admit card

114. minakshi meena says:

i forgot my roll no plz help me in downloading my admit card

115. rohit deepnarayan chaurasiya says:

sir i forgot my form no of csir-net jrf exam which is on 23rd june2013 so pls help me to download my admit card.

116. i forgot my form number……… can u help

117. SREEKALA PV says:

sir…i forgot my application number..i tried to download the application form using e mail id..but it shows some error..my DOB IS 20/07/1989…pls help me urgent…

118. j. mohanapriya says:

sir i missed my application id . how to download my admit card. please help me sir.

119. sudhamathy says:

i forgot my form number. please help me to find the number

120. k.sudhamathy says:

i forgot my form number.please help me to find the number

121. vishnu kumar jangid says:

sir i forgot my form no. I cant download it. please help me sir, please please my dob is 25 april 1989

122. i forgot my form number. please help me to download mu hall ticket

123. ILAYAPERUMAL.K says:

sir,
    i forget my application number,can i download my hall ticket?

124. ILAYAPERUMAL.K says:

i forget my application number,is there any possibility to download my hall ticket?

125. suresh kumar says:

sir, i have lost my ugc net form number so plz send me my roll number of net exam june2013

126. Dear sir,
    I lost my application id. Can i still get my admit card. please help me sir..

127. can u help me to recover my UGC NET application number. i am unable to download my hall ticket

128. irina jana says:

i have lost my application number of “Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and Eligibility For Lectureship, NET – 23-06-2013 ” . Please help me to download my admit card.
    Regards,
    Irina Jana.

129. rakshith danaboina says:

sir, i’ve lost my csir id no. i do have chalan which i paid in the bank.i’ve applied through online.could u please help me.my date of birth is 14 aug 1988.please help me

130. Abhilasha Saini says:

Sir i forgot my form number please provide me my form number so that i can download my admit card.

131. Jasmin Thomas says:

Sir i donot have my NET June 2013 Application number ,my DOb is 02/05/1988and i have applied in chemical science

132. k.praveen says:

gud evng……..
    sir iam praveen my sister los her Csir form number she has exam at next sund plz help us how to get the hallticket plz help me sir

133. ABU TALHA JUNAID says:

I FORGOT MY REGISTRATION NUMBER OF CSIR NET 2013.
    NAME: ABU TALHA JUNAID.
    DOB: 10-08-1987.

134. sir, i lose my application form…can i still download admit card………….plz tell me any alternative…

135. rituparna says:

i have lost my application no too. how can i download the admit card? the above mentioned link is nt working. plz help me my email id is rituparna.boruah@gmail.com

136. hemlata says:

m having the same problem…plz suggest me what shall i do? my email id is hemlatadixit56@yahoo.com

137. c.r shewale says:

Dear sir the application form no. of ugc net exam has been misplaced to get the required e hall ticket it is necessary will you please help me to get the hall ticket without application no. thanks

138. JAIPRAKASH MALVI says:

sir,i forgot my application number…then how can i get my admit card for exam…

139. Parshant Gupta says:

Sir, i am not able to see my admit card on csir website. My Form No – 13J673722, DOB – 26/12/1982. PL help me.

140. Venutai Rajaram Kakade says:

141. Venutai Rajaram Kakade says:

.Sir, I have lost my form no. please can you send me the form no my date of birth is 08 dec. 1991 can you send me a path how the list of candidates will get on your site.

142. Venutai Rajaram Kakade says:

please sir send a reply

143. swaroopa pidugu says:

sir i have forgot my form no my do b is 27/05/1991

144. gurmeet says:

sir plz help me i forgot my application number i apply through online . now am unable to download my admit card plz help me…..

145. Prateek kumar nigam says:

I hve applied for net exam -june 2013 through bank. I hve lost my App. No. How to download admit card? The link mentioned by you is not working.

146. thanks for the information…i also lost my application num…:)

147. gurmeet says:

plz help me i forgot my aplication no. i apply online.help me sir.

148. gurmeet says:

i forget my application number .i apply online.plz help me in downloading admit card,

149. Rituparna says:

hey i got my application no but enable to get admit card..so now what to do???please help me..

150. Mohd aazam says:

Sir i forgot my csir no. So how can i download my admit card please help me kindly

151. snehalata says:

I have applied for csir net by bank and lost my form no. Help me to find admit card. My dob is 10/04/91

152. Sir i forgot my application form no. So how will i get my admit card please help me

153. sumit mishra says:

Send your mail ID on sumit4chem@gmail.com & Date of Birth, I will send you.

154. Reeta Kumari Sharma says:

Sir I have applied for june CSIR 2013 through offline.
    I have also lost my application no. How i get my admit card
    I think Your above link works only for those who applied online
    How I get ………..

155. gemi angu says:

sir, i have forgotten my form number/reg no.kindly send it to my email id mentioned above ,else send to my phone number ( 9402213553)
    i’ll be very much thankful to you

156. sir. i had lost my application number for the net exam june 2013.so plz send my application number to this email id- roshinioachu@GMAIL.COM ROHINI SURESH
    DOB -14-4-1986

157. Sir i lost my application id please help me and also suggested the way to download the admit card

158. priyanka wanganekar says:

sir i do not have my application id …so plz let me know my application id

159. thank you very much… i too had the same problem… but i got my admit card…..

160. J.Wazida Tabbasum says:

SIR THIS IS WAZIDA TABBASSUM . I AND MY SISTER HAD APPLIED FOR CSIR NET EXAM . WE FORGOT TO NOTE DOWN THE FORM NO . COULD U PLZZZZZZZZZ TELL US HOW TO GET THE DETAILS . Thank u …..

161. Sravanthi B says:

Sir,
    I lost my form no. I have applied through bank. My DOB is 18/09/1988. Pls help me out.

162. Bharti Sharma says:

sir..i have 4got my form no…. kindly provide form no as soon as possible…

163. SHIBINA .A.K says:

Respected mam/sir I am SHIBINA.A.K (DOB:30/03/1991) applied for csir NET through online.I forget my applicatin number .so,I couldn’t download my hall ticket ,please help me to know my application number as soon as possible.

164. sir ,
    i have lost my application number.
    I have applied for NET in engineering science.
    dob-03-10-1989.CAN U PLZ GIVE APPLICATION NO:?

165. ANEESHA GOPAL says:

sir i forget the CSIR june2013 application number please help me sir very urgent, please sir DOB 23-3-1987

166. Mandeep Kaur says:

Sir, i applied through bank and forget my form no. for UGC NET 2013. My DOB: 03/01/1990. Applied for ECE. Can you help?

167. prameela yaduwanshi says:

sir please healp me i forgot my application form no

168. prameela yaduwanshi says:

SIR PLEASE HELP ME I FORGOT MY APPLICATION FORM NO

169. Seema Shah says:

please help me….
    I have forgotton my form number which is required for take out print E-admit card. kindly advise how i can withdraw my E-admit card june,2013.

170. THANKS……..
    I GOT MY E-ADMIT CARD

171. sir,i forgot my form number

172. devpriya sahu says:

sir, my name is devpriya sahu. i have forget my CSIR UGC NET june 2013 application form no. my date of birth is 11/11/1989 and bank challan no. is 1613294.

173. sir i forgot my form number and i use ur official side to re-print my form number but they are telling me my email-id is wrong but i wrote correct so please help me

174. Hello sir I didn’t get my net exam hall ticket . Actually my friend applied for me. When she typed the id , she wrote with spelling mistake. Now I have my date of birth (02.04.1989) details. Pls show a way to me to download the hall ticket.

175. harshvardhan bisht says:

sir, i have lost the application no. for csir net 2013. so i am unable to download my admit card pls help me in this matter.

176. harshvardhan bisht says:

i have not got the admit card through post plz send me the contact no. of csir officials

177. harpreet kaur says:

sir, i forgot my csir form no. my dob is 10/09/1990.pls tell me my applicatin form no.

178. Bhavya Bharathan says:

179. Bhavya Bharathan says:

Sir
    I forgot my CSIR net exam application Number

180. Bhavya Bharathan says:

Sir
    I forgot my form Number please tell me

181. Ishwar Singh says:

Respected sir, I forgot my registration number online applied CSIR NET and exam date is 23rd of June’13. Is there any way to download my admit card/roll no. so that, I get enable to give exam..? Name Ishwar Singh, DOB-06-11-1987, Email id : gishug@gmail.com

182. sunilambedkar says:

sir i have forgot my CSIR NET JUN 2013 form number so plz help me

183. U. Manjusha says:

Sir can u help me i for get my csir application number

184. Sir i lost my csir form number can u help me plzzzz

185. Rajvinder kaur says:

Sir , please help as I have lost form number and this not able to print e-admit card.
    I have tried http://115.112.95.106/jrf/online/view_form.jsp
    Link as well but it gives and error while opening the page ‘ request from other server not allowed’
    Now what should I do. Please help urgent

186. Mamata Verma says:

Sir i forget my form no. plz sned me the link to retrieve my form no or to print my admit card..

187. Mamata Verma says:

Sir i forget my form no. plz send me the link to retrieve my form no or to print my admit card..

188. depallyvijayalaxmi says:

i forgot my application form number kindly resend my application number thank you sir

189. depallyvijayalaxmi says:

i forgot my application form number kindly resend it sir

190. RAFSHA C says:

sir,i forgot my sister form number plz hel us…name RAFSHA C D/B 18 MARCH 1986

191. Priyanka says:

I forgot my form no. and I have applied online mode. Now hoe will I get my admit card. Provide details regarding this.

192. Praveen Rathod says:

sir i have my application form but in that form number is not mentioned how to get form number to download admit card.

193. BIJAYALAXMI NAYAK says:

sir,i forgot my csir net 2013 application form no..my dob is 01/06/1991.please help me….please send my application number in to my mail.my mail is sonynayak26@gmail.com

194. sir plz help me .my admit card not issue because i have no application form but i send speed post form speed post number EP205624309IN PLZ HELP THANKING U… help me

195. BHAVYA BHARATHAN says:

sir,i forgot my csir form number .so kindly send me my form number.

196. Sir, i forgot my application number on online application. I want to write my exam. My DOB is 09/12/1991 and mail id is jagan1991rb@gmail.com. Please help me and thanks a lot in advance…

197. T.Roseline says:

Sir i forget my csir appliction number plz sent it to my mail id
    T.Roseline, DOB:15.03.1980, mathematical science, Chennai

198. T.Roseline says:

i forget my application number kindly sent it to my mail id, Name:T.roseline, id:roseline_prince@yahoo.com, DoB:15.3.1980, mathematical science, chennai

199. pravalika says:

sir,i lost my form number already i had leave a comment but didn’t gv me any reply.sir please send my form number am eagerly waiting for that.

200. krishna says:

sir..i forgot my form number..pls get me the link

201. Prajkta Bhagirath Doiphode says:

I have lost my application ID number:
    please help me.

202. soujanya says:

good evening sir. i have forgot my form number. nw i need admit card. pls sugges me…even view form also not responding to my details…pls help me

203. Rameshwar says:

sir i also forgot my fprm no so plz help.

204. Farah yasmin says:

205. harpreet kaur says:

sir, i forgot my application form no. sir my dob is 10/09/1990.
    plz help me my exam is on 23 june. send e-roll no or form no on my id.

206. sir i forget my applicatin number my dob 10/08/1991 and my father name ram shiromani chaturvedi please provide me my application number

207. Sangita Meshram says:

Sir, I forgot my application form number please send my form number in my email address kindly.

208. Neha Modakwar says:

209. Ruchika Priya says:

Sir I had applied through bank for CSIR NET June 2013. I have lost my form no. and have not received my admit card by post. My DOB is 21/11/1988. Please help.

210. Sir I cannot find my admit card online and haven’t received it by post. It shows ‘this number does not exist in database’. How can I download my Admit card?? please reply asap

211. i was forgotten the application id .i have filled the form through online mode .kindly tell me how i can download the admit card

212. T.pushpalatha says:

sir i forgot my apllication number of csir exames

213. T.Pushpalatha says:

sir i forgot my csir application number plz inform what to do

214. Sir i forgot my csir application no. So plz help me

215. PARIZA GUPTA says:

Sir,
    I have lost the prospectus and photo copy of application form during journey. I have not remember my application form number.
    You are requested to kindly guide/help me in any manner if possible. I will be very greatful to you.

Related information :
    Name : PARIZA GUPTA
    DOB : 23 May 1987
    Examination center: LUCKNOW

• PARIZA GUPTA says:

Related information :
      Name : PARIZA GUPTA
      DOB : 23 May 1987
      Examination center: LUCKNOW

216. Pravin Deochand Thosare says:

Respected Sir,I forget my application number please send my form number in my email address
    Thanking you…

217. I forget my csir net application number,plz help me sir

218. mohsin khan says:

sir, my form no. of csir net is misplaced so i do not get my admit card plz help me so that i can get my admit card.My details are Mohsin khan s/o Rustam khan Malwan D.O.B.-09-may-1990 and my email id is khanmohsin343@gmail.com. Sir plz respond immediately

219. S.Deepa says:

SIR,
    I HAVE LOST MY BOTH EMIAL ID AND FORM NO, IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET MY ADMIT CARD,PLS HELP ME SIR,PLS..
    YOURS,
    S.DEEPA

220. Shahina sainudeen says:

Sir a had lost my application id of csir net exam 201…plz help me to get it sir….plz..its urgent sir…

221. Shahina sainudeen says:

Sir my name is shahina….i had lost my application number of csir ne exam 2013…plz sir…help me…its urgent…

222. Shahina sainudeen says:

Sir i had lost my applicatin number of csir net exam 2013…plz help me to get it sir…its urgent…

223. RAVI KUMAR says:

sir, i have forget my application no. of csir jrf 2013. so, please help me.

224. ABISHA. V. K says:

Respected Sir,
    please help me to download my CSIR Hall ticket.My application number is 13J625259.My email id is abishakalyan@gmail.com.

225. Sonia Thaplu says:

sir/ maam
    please help me out .I have lost my application form no. and havent recieved my admit card through post yet and exam is on sunday . I need my application form no. as soon as possible. please people help this is very urgent as i am unable to download my e-card.
    thanks
    pls reply asap.

226. prathyusha sai says:

sir, im an applicant of csir2013.
    i have downloaded my admit card . my name is wrongly printed in the admit card
    how can i change it???

227. uttam rathod says:

I have journal no J1721860….I forgot my application no so couldnt download admit card plz help

228. krati raj verma says:

Sir I have my application number 13J735701 but couldn’t download the admit card plz help …..

229. dhere shubhangi baban says:

hallo sir
    i forgot my form no please help me in gettinhg hallticket

230. ROOP PREET KAUR says:

sir i have forgot my application form number…plz help me to download my roll number…plz reply me as soon as possible..thank u….

231. monu rana says:

Dear Sir,

I forgot my application number and till today i have not received my roll no. so how i can get this.

Please help me.

232. chintan jain says:

sir i hav lost my application id so can u give my admit card my date of birth is 07-11-1992

233. download net 2013 admit card with email id+date of birth

234. gyaneshwar says:

sir, please, tell me how to get the admit card if the registration no and the application details is lost…

please, inform me asap..
    Thank you.

235. sir please I forgot my registration num how can I download my admit card…please do help me sir please

236. plaese do reply me sir..please please its my humble request to u

237. T.REVATHI says:

hello sir now i lost my application no for csir net exam for physical science. so now how to download my admitcard using only date of birth (ie)without application number. plz give the ans for this problem.

238. Syed Magbul says:

Sir I Forgot My Application Number of CSIR NET Exam

239. monikasharma says:

i have forget my form no please help me
    my dob is 10-sep-90

240. Divya S says:

Didnt attach email id
    so couldnt retrieve the application no. from the link
    Is there any way i can get my application no. without using my email id

241. bidyadhar sethy says:

sir,
    my name is bidyadhar sethy.i forget my application id.my date of birth is25/05/1992.i tried the above link but it is not open.plz plz sir,two days left give me some solution.

242. Subhra Mahapatra says:

Tnxs alot sir its working…

friends click “view/Re-print” above “Request from other Server is not allowed…” then by the help of ur email id u can get ur application no try…………..

243. D R KUMAR says:

IF ANYONE FORGET REGISTRATION NUMBER THEN US THIS LINK
    115.112.95.106/jrf/online/view_form.jsp

244. basanta kumar das says:

sir,
    my name is basanta kumar das.i forget my application id also email id.my date of birth is 13/06/1992.plz sir help me how to download the admit card.

245. sir i forgot my application no how can i download my admit card

246. P.Lasyapriyanka says:

Dear sir,
    I have lost my application number of csir application, please help me to retrieve the details soon sir.

247. A.Supriya says:

sir, i have lost my csir application number, so please help me to get the details sir… as soon as possible.

248. RAJEEV.P says:

respected sir,
    i lost my net csir net exam form number..so i need ur help to download admission ticket.
    rajeev.p,
    parakulangara house,cherupuzha po,kannur dt,kerala,
    mob:9020735817

249. I lost my aplication form numbr..n dis link is also not provinding it…called csir also..contacted bank also..dint get..pls help out..how to dwnload admit card..

250. Shashibhushan Singh says:

Sir,I had lost my application no and I Applied through bank. so how can download the admit card?
    Please Give me solution Few hours because in 23rd my exam.

251. sir,i have forget my form no. so pls help me.my date of birth is 16-05-1990.& my on line regestration date is 4-03-2013.

252. Girish kumar says:

Sir, i forget my registration no. and my name is Girish kumar s/o shri Devraj singh and my date of birth is 25/06/1990
    please reply on my email id please send my registration no.
    I will waiting

253. hanumant says:

hello sir/madam

i am hanumant patil
    i had lost my exam form no . and 2moro is the exam day can u plz check n send my form no. the link given is not responding showing mas “Request from other Server is not allowed…”
    so plz help me
    my emailid : hanupa30@gmail.com
    DOB: 17-4-1990

254. A T VIVEK says:

Sir I have lost my Application no.So im unable to download the hall ticket.Pls show me directions to retrieve my Hall ticket
    And even this link is not working…

255. YOGESH KUMAR says:

I forget my application form no. Of CSIR NETJUNE 2013
    So how can i download the admit card
    Please help me

256. chandrakala suthar says:

sir
    I forgot my application form no. my DOB is 15march 1986. please send me my admit card.

257. YOGESH KUMAR says:

Given link is not working…..kindly provide new one

258. Nitika Ghosh says:

I lost my CSIR-UGC NET roll no. Kindly help My form no is 13J622747

259. I have forgot my roll no and net results are out how to know my roll no

260. SHRUTI SINHA says:

Sir/Madam,
    I have lost my admit card o CSIR-JRF JUNE 2013.
    Kindly mail me my Roll No., Form No.Awaiting your reply.
    Thanking you,
    Shruti.

261. VATSALA JUYAL says:

I have lost my CSIR UGC NET roll number. My application number is 715157.
    please help me by providing my roll number.

262. kowthalam prashanthi says:

Hi Sir/Madam,
    I have lost my admit card no of CSIR-JRF JUNE 2013.
    Kindly mail me my Roll No., Form No.Awaiting your reply.
    Thanking you,

263. helo sir…i lost my CSIR UGC NET roll no….i want to check my result…can u pz tell me my roll no.on my account….my application no.is 674396…

264. Hi Sir/Madam,
    my name is ESLAVATH SRINU son of NANDYA NAYAK.
    I have lost my admit card no of CSIR-JRF JUNE 2013.
    Kindly mail me my Roll No. Form No.Awaiting your reply.
    Thanking you,

265. chetan tanwar says:

sir . my name is chetan tanwar son of narender tanwar..i lost my csir jrf admit card conducted in june 2013…plz kindly mail me my roll number so that i can able to see my result…my form application no. is 783743 and dob-17-09-1989
    thanking you

266. chetan tanwar says:

dear sir
    thanking you

267. urvashi tomar says:

Sir ,
    My name is urvashi tomar. I have lost my roll no of csir june 2013 due to this I m not able to check my result. My form no. Is 716650 n my date of bith is 19- 07- 1989…plzzz help
    Thanking you

268. lost my application registration no how i ll get my admit card. my DOB is 15Aug92.plz help me

269. Sir I lost my admit card(roll no) for net exam in dec 2012. My application no 12D684010, date of birth 13/10/1990, email id: sruann@gmail.com. Kindly help me retrieve my rollno.

270. ela mohan says:

sir/madam list of candidates selected for december 2013 wen will be published? will u pls inform…

271. usha sree says:

Pravinkumar Choudhari s/o shri Beniram choudhari. My date

of birth is 04/11/1978

please reply on my email id please send my

registration no.

I will waiting

274. pravinkumar choudhari says:

Sir, i forget my registration no / form no. Of csir ugc net and my name is

Pravinkumar Choudhari s/o shri Beniram choudhari. My date

of birth is 04/11/1978

please reply on my email id please send my

registration no.

I will waiting

275. pravinkumar choudhari says:

Sir, i forget my registration no / form no. Of csir

ugc net Dec. 2013 and my name is

Pravinkumar Choudhari s/o shri Beniram

choudhari. My date

of birth is 04/11/1978

please reply on my email id please send my

registration no.

I will waiting

276. VIVEK KUSHWAHA says:

Sir, i forget my registration no. and form number
    my name is ….VIVEK KUSHWAHA s/o. OMPRAKASH KUSHWAHA and my date of birth is
    04/02/1990
    please reply on my email id please
    send my registration no.
    I will waiting

277. VIVEK KUSHWAHA says:

sir,i have forget my form no. so pls
    help me.my date of birth is
    04-02-1990
    my name- VIVEK KUSHWAHA s/o
    OMPRAKASH KUSHWAHA

278. Titus Seelas says:

sir,i lost form no.of CSIR-JRF 2013 june.my date of birth is 12-3-1991.kindly mail me my form no.waiting for your reply.
    thanking you

279. akansha says:

sir/ma’m, i have lost my application form no. for dec 2013 csir exam.my dob is 16/11/87,my id is akansha.nayyer@gmail.com i want to check my application status, kindly help me soon.

280. tawseef says:

i have lost my from no. please help me in recovering it

281. pallavi tejwani says:

i have lost my form number…please guide me how i can retrieve it.

282. pallavi tejwani says:

i have lost my form number..my DOB is 16/1/1990

283. punam arora says:

I have lost my form id number….my date of birth is 8/12/85

284. punam arora says:

sir I have lost my form id number for december 2013…my date of birth is 8/12/85…d/o surinder kumar arora…

plz reply me on my email id….
    my email id is punam.arora8dec@gmail.com
    plz send me my registration number…
    I will waiting

285. vaishali chandola says:

sir, I forgot my form number plz help me .the link u’ve provided is not working.plz do something. my dob is 04-12-90 and email is vaishali_chandola04@yahoo.com

286. Anand Mohan Shrivastav says:

I forgot my application form no of csir net dec 2013
    my dob is 07/08/1992
    plz help me to find the form number

• yugandhar says:

sir i forgot my application number. and also application. please help me how to know
      my application number.

287. AKANKSHA sAO says:

Respec Sir, i forgot my registration no / form no. Of csir
    net 22nd Dec. 2013 and my name is
    Akanksha Sao, Father name- Nandlal Sao. My date
    of birth is 01/02/1989
    please reply on my email id- akanksha.sao01@gmail.com please send my
    registration no.
    I will waiting

288. SUSHANT KUMAR says:

SIR,I HAD LOST MY APPLICATION FORM NO. SO PLEASE HELP ME TO DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD.
    NAME-SUSHANT KUMAR
    D/O/B-14/10/1993
    EMAIL ID-SUSHANT965@GMAIL.COM

289. Shashank Shekhar says:

I have been lost my application form no.
    How will get my form no/roll no.
    NAME-SHASHANK SHEKHAR
    D/O/B-05/01/1984
    EMAIL ID-CSE.SHASHANK@REDIFFMAIL.COM

290. Kuldeep Kushwaha says:

Sir, I also had lost my CISR UGC NET Dec 2013 Application form number.
    my email id: kushwaha.kuldeep.cse@gmail.com
    DoB : 06/05/1987 (DD/MM/YYYY)
    Banck challan Journal No. : 880219
    Date of Fee deposit : 21/08/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY)
    Bank Name : Indian Bank
    Bank Branch Name : MG Road , Banglore
    Bank Branch Code : 602

Please help me finding my Application form number.
    my contact number is +91 9731997452

Thanks in Advance

291. Rahul Biswas says:

sir, i hav lost the application id no. my dob is 03/03/1992 and email id is rahul_biswas14@yahoo.com

292. Jubanksiar Nylla Sunabi says:

Sir,
    I lost my application No. and i have to download my e-admission certificate. Please help me. My date of birth is 02-12-1989.

293. garima agnihotri says:

I lost my application no please tell me and help me

• sk.Thahera says:

sir/madam i have forget my csir net dec-2013 application no so please help me to download admit card Name:Sk.Thaheruneesa begum and d.o.b is 15-06-1991 help me as soon as possible

294. garima agnihotri says:

I forget my application no plz help me out my date of Birth is 22 10 84

295. vadni sowmya says:

I forgot my application No. and i have to download my e-admission certificate. Please help me. My date of birth is 06-07-1993

296. PRASANNA KUMAR says:

I lost my application No. and i have to download my e-admission certificate. Please help me. Name :PRASANNA KUMAR CH .DOB: 17-08-1984.

297. Pritee Gourshete says:

Sir, i forget my registration no. and when i am trying to get the number through name and date of birth It is NOT accepting my correct name..
    Please help me by giving some contact details…

298. pradeep kuchipudi says:

sir i have forgotten my form ID No so please help me out

299. MOHAMMED.P.A says:

Sir i have forgotten my form ID no..Pls help me…
    name : MOHAMMED.P.A
    DOB: 22/12/1989
    Subject : chemical science

300. Deepashree.S.G. says:

Hello sir,
    I have lost the application no.and I m not able to download the admit card for Dec 2013 NET exam.Pls help me.

Name: Deepashree.S.Gujjar
    D.O.B: 27/03/1978
    subject: Life science
    centre: Bangalore

301. Muralikrishna says:

Hello sir,
    I have lost my application and form number.. lam unable to get admit card please help me

Muralikrishna kasula
    DOB 05-10-1986
    Life science
    Hyd

302. santosh pratap sonwane says:

Respected sir,
    I forgot my application form no. pls help me. due to original admit card still not getting me. from post

303. santosh pratap sonwane says:

sunday on 22/12/2013 dated will my exam start so pls do the help at earlist

304. aamina naaz y says:

respected sir
    i lost my application number pls help me to get my hall ticket

305. GO TO THIS LINK
    just type your full name AND DOF
    TYPE INITIALS,LEAVE SPACE AND UR NAME,DON`T USE COMMAS,FULSTOP ………..
    U WILL GET UR FORM NUMBER,COPY IT AND.
    ENTER UR FORM NO AND DOF N

306. Saptarshi says:

Sir,
    I have sent the hard copy of my CSIR-JSR/NET application form ,without the bank challan.. what should I do? should I send the same set again with the bank challan? please reply as the other contacts are not responding..

307. dimpal chahar says:

I forget my application no. ,email id and dob 2014 plz help me after download admit card

308. hie sir i forgot my csir form no … i m enable to get admit card pls help me
    my dob is 16/04/1989,
    arneesh kalanta

309. when i am trying to get the number through name and date of birth It is NOT accepting my correct name..pls help me sir