04/01/2013

GATE 2013 Counselling Dates MTech 2013 Admissions Notifications and Discussion

GATE 2013 MTech admissions in various IIT and NIT across will be through GATE 2013 score card. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) 2013 was conducted bu IIT Bombay and the result was declared on 15th March 2013. More details are below :

MTech/ME 2013 admissions through GATE 2013 score card in all the IIT Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Madras, Mumbai, Roorkey, Jodhpur, Kharagpur, MNIT NIT Delhi etc colleges. The application for MTech/ME 2013 admission will be released on the official websites of colleges.

gate 2013 counselling dates

The session of MTech/ME 2013 will start from July 2013. Now candidates want to go for IIT, NIT GATE 2013 Counselling.

Gate 2013 Top IIT College and NIT Colleges in all States. The Ranking of IIT and NIT for 2013 GATE 2013

1. Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
  2. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
  3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
  4. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal
  5. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
  6. Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
  7. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkey
  8. National Institute of Technology , Agartala (Tripura)
  9. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.
  10. National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
  11. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
  12. National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerela)
  13. National Institute of Technology, Delhi
  14. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)
  15. National Institute of Technology, Goa
  16. National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
  17. Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
  18. Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)
  19. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
  20. National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
  21. National Institute of Technology, Manipur
  22. National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
  23. National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
  24. National Institute of Technology, Nagaland
  25. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
  26. National Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)
  27. National Institute of Technology, Puducherry
  28. National Institute of Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
  29. National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Orissa)
  30. National Institute of Technology, Sikkim
  31. National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam)
  32. National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar (J & K)
  33. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)
  34. National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore (Karnataka)
  35. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
  36. National Institute of Technology, Uttrakhand
  37. National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)

The above links will be made active, as soon as we get the MTech 2013 admission notice .

Please do check the official websites of colleges, for which you want to apply.

Please comment below, If you have any queries regarding GATE 2013 Counselling or MTech 2013 admissions.

All the best.

181 thoughts on “GATE 2013 Counselling Dates MTech 2013 Admissions Notifications and Discussion

1. Sathish says:

Sir..my gate 2013 score is 378.Ec.AIR :15424.can i get m.tch admissions in any nits .pls suggest me…

2. SHAKEEL QURAISHI says:

sir my air rank is 23890 and my score is 321 (E.C) CAN i get any nit college pls suggest me thank you

3. keshav kumar says:

Sir,I got 17.67marks in gate test-2013 and my AIR is 36354.Can i get my m.tech admission in any IIT or NIT colleges. Sir please reply.

4. Koushik Sinha says:

sir my air rank is 9742, score 384,cse,SC c pls suggest me for best clges for me thank you

5. sir i got 13544 rank in ee with an score of 324. can i get seat in m.tech in any niits please give me the guidance

6. HIMANSHU SEKHAR SETHI says:

hello sir,
    i have scored 32.33 marks with a gate score of 366, and my air is 10590, i belong to sc category, plz can u tell that can i get m tech admission in NIT ROURKELA.

7. arif mohammad sheran says:

My gate score is 359, marks 28.67, rank 1849 in instrumentation. Can i expect any colege??

8. Avinash says:

Sir, My Gate rank is 5477 and score is 497 in EC please suggest me which all NITs i can apply

9. Avinash says:

Plz tell usually when the NITs will publish the admissions for MTech

10. md sarfaraz alam says:

i want to m.tech my gate marks is 24.33 and air is 19919 can i addmission in gov college for m.tech

11. md sarfaraz alam says:

sir my gate marks is 24.33 and air 19919 pls suggest me for which gov college provide me

12. PREETI DANSENA says:

hello sir,
    i have scored 28 marks with a gate score of 401, and my air is 8049, i belong to OBC category, plz can u tell that can i get m tech admission in NIT RAIPUR OR ROURKELA.

13. AJIT KUMAR says:

Sir,I got 17.33 marks in gate test-2013 and my AIR is 6150.Can i get my m.tech admission in any IIT or NIT colleges. Sir please reply.

• AJIT KUMAR says:

and belonging to obc category

• Ankit Sharma says:

for Sure…Idiot

YOU will get IISC and OLD IITs…they are waiting for U.
      for IITs(OLD) You should get gate score above 720 to 750(min),
      and even no chance for new NITs..
      My suggestion is Try GATE once more…and get in to IITs…
      All the best.

14. srinivas says:

Sir i got 10857 air rank in gate 2013 and my score 365. My branch is mech and o.c general . Can i get admission in any nit?.. Wil i get stiphend? Plz rep to my mail i.d

15. m.redyanayak says:

hai sir,i got gate score 220 belongs civil engg. . .plz tel me sir can i adimision in iit or nit collegese. . .

16. sir my gate score is 367 can i get admission in any of the nits
    please reply..

17. abhijeet says:

sir,i am an ece student..i got 36.67 marks and 12092 AIR..Can u plz suggest me any best clg for me for m.tech admissn2013.?do reply plz..

18. abhijeet says:

my score is 409 OBC

19. Deepak kumar says:

hello sir,
    My AIR is 23360,score is 268,please suggest me how to enter into iit or niit college fo Mtech,mechanical engineering.please send me the details of councilling procedure.

20. ameesha trivedi says:

hlo sir, my AIR is 44ooo please suggest me any bst colg for mtech admissio 2013 ,information technology pls send me detail of counslling procedure..do reply pls..

21. sir my gate score is 258 and i belong to obc category.my air rank is 2639 of chemical branch.cn i get ny nit, do reply me for which colleges i should aply??

22. Abhishek kumar says:

sir,I have got 34.00 marks in gate 2013.my gate score is 384.I belong to gen category .my branch is mechanical .pl’z suggest me in which iIt or nit or any government college ,I can apply .

23. Abhishek kumar says:

sir,I have got 34.00 marks in gate 2013.my gate score is 384.and my rank is 9172 . I belong to gen category .my branch is mechanical .pl’z suggest me in which iIt or nit or any government college ,I can apply .

24. Sir i got 33365 rank in obc ec branch kya may iit nit admission mil sakta h kya plse reply

25. Sir i got 274 score in gate and my rank 22,000. I belong to obc category. Can i get admission into nit’s. And can i get assistance if got admission into universities.

26. kiran r says:

hi sir my marks is 21.67 and AIR IS 29264 AND I BELONGS TO SC CAT can i get mtech in any nits sir pls reply me

• raj karan says:

hi sir my marks is 25.67 and AIR IS 21264 AND I BELONGS TO SC CAT & ee branch can i get mtech in any iit sir pls reply me

27. sugun rajeev reddy says:

Sir i got 4928 rank with 507 as gate score in general category ec branch can i expect admission in any nit and can u provide me the details of last years cutoff marks in nits

28. siddharth Sisodiya says:

sir,I have got 26.00 marks in gate 2013.my gate score is 261.and my rank is 10138 . I belong to obc category .my branch is civil.pl’z suggest me in which iIt or nit or any government college ,I can apply .

29. DEEPAK KUMAR says:

hi sir my marks is 23 and AIR IS 23360 AND I BELONGS TO SC CAT & MECH ENGG

branch can i get mtech in any iit sir pls reply me

30. sir my rank is 7202 eee gate score is 400 can i get any iit,nit,university plz give details

31. vandana tyagi says:

sir, i secured 44.67 marks from ece branch percentile is 97.7 and gate score 490 till march, 2014 and 580 for 2015….plz suggest where i can get admission for m.tech…………

32. vandana tyagi says:

and rank is 5833.

33. MD FAIYAZ ALAM says:

sir my gate score is 290 and i belong to OBC category.my air rank is 30309 of ECE.can i get ny nit, do reply me for which colleges i should aply??

34. sanjay kumar says:

SANJAY KUMAR
    SIR MY GATE SCORE 31 MARKS I BELONG TO OBC MY AIR RANK IS 19097 ECE.CAN I GET NIT COLLEGE DO REPLY ME FOR WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD APPLY

35. Aditya Sharma says:

sir i’ve got 41.67 marks with 1251 AIR, for which nit’s i can apply for, can i get Nit jaipur or nit delhi.

36. Ghatty Ravi Teja says:

Sir i got 23890 rank..i am from UR category…
    pls tell me how to get admission in M.Tech from any college..
    for IIT’s, NIT’s we should apply…what abt for remaining colleges?
    Is there any all india counselling for GATE-2013?
    pls reply me to my mail..ghattyravi@gmail.com

37. sir my gate score is 379 AIR IS 14469.BC CATEGRY
    pls tell me how to get admission in M.Tech from any college..
    for IIT’s, NIT’s we should apply…what abt for remaining colleges?
    Is there any all india counselling for GATE-2013?

• monika sharma says:

what is your branch? At this score there are no chances of getting admission in iits or nits. but u may try for state level colleges.. such as rtu, pondichery university, mbm jodhpur etc. some of the colleges have thier own entrance exams along with gate score and other consider the gate score as a selection measure. And u may apply for the bits,pilani which doesn’t consider the gate score whereas have their own independent entrance exam. so best of luck!!!!

• Yojana Kothari says:

Thanks monika for your suggestion to satya. I will recommend MBM Engg College. It is best than MNIT, BITS and IIT.. btw monika you are pursing ME from which college ?

38. balendra kumar patel says:

gate marks 27.67 air rank 24523 sir plse

39. balendra kumar patel says:

obc

40. Gaurav Rathaur says:

sir my gate ramk is 30000 AIR and i am PWD student i have done MCA can i get any IIT or NIT for M.Tech or P.Hd…….

41. SAKALA RAMYA SREE says:

sir i have got a GATE score of 366 and All India Rank 10590. Can i get in any NITS. Please suggest me. what is the starting date for counselling for M.Tech seats in NITS?

42. virendra says:

sir i got gate score 334 & air 13711 and belong from obc and mech. Can i get nit plz reply me at veeru0191@gmail.comi

43. shrutika says:

can i pls know the procedure for getting admission in nit rourkela throuh gate score with 520 score??? pls reply

44. GATE PAPER-CS
    GATE SCORE-360
    AIR-12498
    CATEGORY -GENERAL
    Any possibility of getting seat in NIT’s/IIIT’s/Local Universities
    Please Suggest anybody to siris2k8@gmail.com

45. k.lillygrace says:

my gate score is 304 can i get seat in any nits plz suggest

46. santhosh koneti says:

I got 29marks in gate2013 in ee,AIR is 15525,belongs to obc,is there any chance for getting seat in NITS,how to proceed pls suggest me.

47. pawan kumar says:

hello sir,
    i have scored 31.67 marks with a gate score of 465, and my air is 4909, i belong to sc category, plz can u tell that can i get m tech admission in IIT’s ,plz tell me sir my email id- pawankumar618@gmail.com

48. sir i got 24.33 mark in gate. suggest where i can get admission for m.tech…………

49. hemanth says:

Sir i got 294 score in gate and my rank 22,000. I belong to obc category. Can i get admission into nit’s. And can i get assistance if got admission into universities

50. My Gate 2013 Score is 548 in CSE.
    AIR:1966
    Marks out of 100:38.33
    Percentile:99.1

And I belong to open category.

Can I get admission in SVNIT?

How can I apply for any NIT college?

• Do you think if I have any chances to get admission in IIT?

• Ankit Sharma says:

First of all Congrads..

By looking to previous year cut off, You have chances in those NITs…also other Good NITs.

with this score old IITs are difficult(no chances), any how you can try in new IITs.

NIT conducts centralized allotment (CCMT) and is already started.

All the Best

51. rakesh kumar says:

sir,i got 26 marks and scorecard-299 in gate 2013 AIR-18841,PLEASE give me information
    for admission in NITs and IITs

52. ALLA BHARGAV RAMUDU says:

SIR, MY name is bhargav ramudu and i got
    ALL INDIA RANK 9345 WITH OBC RESERVATION IN EC(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS) in gate 2013
    so please suggest me can i get nits/iits/local universities to my email id bharghavramudu462@gamil.com and my no:9676651633

53. ALLA BHARGAV RAMUDU says:

sir my gate 2013 AIR IS 9345 AND marks 39.67 and score 439 is there any chance of getting seat in m.tech through nits and my EC(electronics and communications) so please suggest me.

54. plz tell me the exact starting date of counselling for gate 2013
    and also the procedure of counselling

55. dara.karunya says:

SIR, MY name is karunya and i got
    ALL INDIA RANK 21288 WITH sc RESERVATION IN CSE(COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING) in gate 2013
    so please suggest me can i get nits/local universities to my email id
    karunya.dara222@gmail.com

56. Dara.karunya says:

i have scored 21.33 marks with a gate score of 308, and my air is 10590, i belong to sc category, plz can u tell that can i get m tech admission in NIT WARAGAL.

57. hi friends i got 16383 air in gate exam my score is 300
    i belong 2 ee plzz canu tell will iget a seat in nit

58. AKHILESHWAR PANDIT says:

i get 35.33 marks & 370 score (OBC).. which college i get addmission. please reply me…

59. AKHILESHWAR PANDIT says:

i get 35.33 marks & 370 score (OBC).. which nit college i get addmission. please reply me…

60. nadeera says:

sir my gate score is 26 & AIR is 10138 (obc). will i get admission in nit

61. nadeera says:

and my score is 261

62. i have got 25.67 marks in gate 2013 and i am from obc category.can anybody suggest me the colleges i can get.my branch is electrical.
    please mail me-chandra.modi.nitesh@gmail.com

63. sumit kumar says:

sir i m sumit kumar,i got 294 score in gate exm can i take admission in nits.

64. sumit kumar says:

sir i m sumit kumar,i got 294 score in gate exm can i take admission in nits.upto 3rd counciling

65. mallesh m says:

i got 252 gate score, can i eligible to join in HOC
    rank is 38020

66. DEBARGHYA SARKAR says:

SIR I HAVE GOT 26.67 MARKS IN GATE 2013 AND I AM IN OBC CATEGORY.CAN I GET A CHANCE IN ANY NITS……….MY BRANCH IS ELECTRICAL..PLEASE MAIL ME @ronydeb.sarkar7@gmail.com

67. DEBARGHYA SARKAR says:

my all india rank is 18892

68. viswaja says:

my gate rank is 7849
    my gate score is 390
    can i get seat in nits
    is nit notification released sir

69. can i ask one question?
    my score is 35.66 but cut of marks on 38.5 of biotech
    so told me that..
    can i selected in any college for m.tech ….. is it any chances???

70. i got 293 marks in EE category..can i get seat in nit’s.when will be the councelling for m.tech

71. shaik inayath basha says:

sir , i got 27.33 marks in gate 2013 with AIR rank 8909 , in civil branch ,OBC category, can i get admission in any of the NIT’s

72. sushanth reddy says:

sir, my gate score is 306 and AIR IS 6915 in civil engg. gate 2013…
    is there any chance to get m.tech admission in NIT colleges

73. my gate score is 247 and marks is 21/100 pls suggests in admisson??

74. RAHUL BARANWAL says:

Sir, i did not get my score card but having net downloaded score card ,is this valid for counselling?

75. charitha says:

dear sir, i’d qualified in gate for the year of 2012, due to some reasons i was nt joined mtech last year,can i apply for this year mtech with 2012 GATE score

• Ankit Sharma says:

Sure…
      You can apply. while specifying GATE qualified year make it as 2012
      All the best..

76. sir I got a score of 410 in gate 2013 in EE, can i get admission into any of the universities

77. prakash n c says:

sir am from Mysore Karnataka, my GATE-2013 score is 268 and the AIR is 36629 ,do i get an admission in any NIT colleges through ST quota, if not, what are the other colleges should you prefer for my M tech,plz help i didn’t know nothing about these are all ..waiting for your right guidance. thank you

78. md atique shahid says:

when will the councelling for m.tech through gate 2013 conducted

79. RAGHURAM says:

Sir i got 361 score in gate and my rank 17618 on ece . I belong to obc category. which college i should apply for m tech plz help me sir

80. SIR I FORGOT TO REGISTER IN IIT COLLEGES . IS THEIR SOLUTION TO APPLY IT .

81. Rajeev kumar says:

sir , i got 23.33 marks in gate 2013 with AIR rank 25117 , in electrical branch ,OBC category, can i get admission in any of the NIT’s
    i got 250 marks in EE category..can i get seat in nit’s.when will be the councelling for m.tech

82. VINEET KUMAR says:

SCORED 388 IN GATE IN CS.I M GEN..WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I APPLIED..PLS RPLY.. THANK
    U

83. siyaram kumar says:

my rank is 15850 in OBC category,will i get any college?

84. siyaram kumar says:

my rank is 15850 in OBC category in computer science branch,will i get any college?

85. sir my gate score is 213 and rank is 56000 in sc with ece branch will i get nit

86. Ravi teja says:

i got gate score 2013 is 355(cs) AIR rank:13077.
    can i get seat any New nit.
    otherwise please suggest me some good universities

87. i got gate 365 score and 11869 rank in cse and I am from obc where would I get admission

88. which universities I would prefer

89. obulreddy says:

Sir, My Gate rank is 7576 and score is 468 in EC please suggest me which all NITs i can apply.. please help me…..

90. Sir , my gate score 267.all India rank 2246 in life science.mark 32 belong to obc.can i get any college, please help me..

91. am from cse branch i got 35000 rank ,but i did not qualified can i get seat any college

92. Sir,my gate score is 355.AIR 13077 in computer science.mark 24.67 belongs to OBC, can i get any seat. halp me

93. snigdha says:

my gate air 1800 ,score 557..branch cse ..SC cat…which IIT i can expect?.

94. PREETI DANSENA says:

sir can u plz show me the cutoffs of all nis clg for admission????

95. last year gate cutoff scores for various universitys

96. I have 2462 AIR and 524 gate score in CSE branch
    I belong to General Category Can I expect Admission in NIT Kurukshetra, Jalandhar, Jaipur or hamirpur, Or in PEC chandigarh??
    Thanks in advance.:)

97. sriteja says:

sir do the government collages in the states will have any local reservations in allotting seat through gate score like local and non-local candidates??? please replay if possible to my mail sir

98. phanindra.a says:

sir, my gate score 380 marks 37.33 cast bc-d AIR 7849 rank
    plz tell me can i get seat any niits or osmania university in andrapradesh.

99. i got 9915 rank and 443 score on ece depatrment,if i have any chance to get a seat in NIT?

100. surendra says:

sir , i got 398 score on cse,air 8459,marks 27.67 and …can i get seat in nit’s……thank u sir….*lz reply sir

101. surendra says:

sir , i got 398 score on cse,air 8459,marks 27.67 and …can i get seat in nit’s……thank u sir….plz reply sir

102. Shubham aggarwal says:

I have got 33.33 marks with a gate score 477 in cse(Air – 3824), i belong to general category, for which college i should go?

103. poojitha says:

my gate rank was 8000 and oc..when will be the counsiling for me?what are the colges im applicable to?can anyone plz tell me the details??

104. Sir,i got gate 2013 rank of 19,504 in eee,general category. Can i got seat in universities. Plz sugust me

105. udaykiran says:

sir , how can i know the councelling dates & procedure

106. my rank is 49,650 and score is 230, where can i get a m.tech seat

107. hi sir i got 28 marks in gate in what colleges i got admissions in ap

108. hi sir
    i got a 12450 rank in my marks 36.66 in ece..witch clgs i applid in m.tech plz give me ans…sir

109. KHUSHBOO says:

Sir,
    I got 37.33 marks and my GATE score is 322. AIR 1499. Category general. Branch-chemical engg. Can i get admission in NITs

110. LALIT KUMAR says:

Sir, I m OBC candidate hav got 28.67 marks gate score 271 in gate exam 2012, and my AIR is 30615.. pls suggest me for which colleges provide me for M Tech in Bangalore…. My branch is computer science, IT… plz send me details of counslling procedure… do reply plz…

111. sir, my gate score is 7.33,sc cat & AIR is 140245 sir i can take the admission in any nit college …please sir tell me.

• Rather u take admission to any institute, go and simply take rest in home or prepare for next exam. Such a marks can be scored by any child by playing dice.. ha ha ha. I liked your courage.

112. sir, my gate score is 7.33 sc cat. AIR is 140245.can i take the admission in any nit college,please sir tell me

113. sir,i got 7.33marks sc cat,AIR is 140245 can i take the admision in NIT college please sir tell me,

114. sir ,i got 7.33marks sc cat.AIR 140245 ece branch,can i take admission in any NIT college.please sir tell me

115. sir, I got 18.67 marks ,SC category can I get any nit colleges?

116. hai sir/mam,
    i’m obc candidate n i got a 13146 rank in gate 2013. in my marks 35.67 in ece branch. which college i applied in M.tech please give me ur suggetion sir/mam. please gv me rply…please

117. Vikash Choudhary says:

Sir I get 28.67 marks in GATE 2013 , I am in SC category do I have any chance in IIT Kharagpur

118. SADDAM BEIG says:

SIR,I GOT 25781 RANK IN GATE 2013 EC BRANCH .WILL I GET IN IIT OR NIIT OR IN OSMANIA UNIVERSITY IN AP COLLEGES .ND PLZ SEND ME TOP COLLEGES IN AP FOR MTECH .ND MTECH COUNCILING DATE PLZ SEND TO MY MAIL ADDRS .MIRZASADDAMBEIG@GMAIL.COM THANK U

119. anonymous says:

gate 2013 mechanical marks 32

score 363
    rank 10987
    OBC category…
    suggest suitable nits for placement in m tech…

• saranya says:

sir may I know the counselling procedure for m.tech in various colleges other than iits & nits…. through gate

120. vindhya says:

i get 22mark gate 2013 so i have any chancs in nits

121. Satish Reddy says:

sir,I have got 31.33 marks in gate 2013.and my rank is 12835 . I belong to obc category .my branch is electrical.pl’z suggest me in which iIt or nit or any government college ,I can apply .

122. sanjeev says:

i got 57 marks out of 100 and gate score 626 AIR-786 but not thinking about M.tech

123. gayathri says:

sir i got 22.67 marks but i belongs gen category but cutoff is 25.i hav received scorecard is their any chance to get mtech seat.please suggest me.is their any use with scorecard.my rank-17402 and score-327

124. sir,
    i got only 9 marks in gate ECE…what to do?

• You are not qualified, so the gate score card in invalid and of no use. If you really want to go for PG(MTech), Please study sincerely and try next time, or you can apply for Jobs in various Companies. Best Wishes.

125. fuzzbobe says:

sir i got 271/1000 in gate 2013 cse dept and i belongs to sc.can i get seat in ceg/mit chennai

126. Divya vani says:

sir i got 18.67marks and my gate score is 222.i belongs to sc category,can i expect seat in NIT?if so how can i proceed?because the notification dates has been ended.

127. yellamelli raja says:

iam raja i got 18mark sc cat my gate score 197 so i am nt apply for any clg so me want suggestion to join in a.p clg to send the clg list

128. sir im a gate rankar is it necessary to registar in pg cet

129. hariprasad says:

Sir I got40365 rank in gate 2013.and my cast is s.c. and I applied ccmt 2013 registration
    so plz give best suggetions for my bright future.
    My e mail is haridon240@gmail.com

130. mallikarjuna says:

sir can i get admission into RV college bangalore? i got gate score 434(eee) i am belongs to andhrapradesh.

131. sir i got 25.33 marks with 254 score in gate. I have not selected in first round in NIT.Is there a chance of selecting in further rounds? I belongs to OBC category.

132. Bhupendra Kumar says:

I got 26.67 marks with 384 gate score and AIR 9742.I am an OBC condidate. Is any chance of getting NITs. Pls help me to know the counselling date for NITs, when will it start.

133. sir, i got 22.67 marks, 327 score in gate 2013. can i get any good college or govt college for M.tech?

134. k.sowmya says:

sir i have got air: 30033 and my score is 19.00. i belong to sc. suggest me can i get osmania university(hyderabad).. and when is the councelling date for my rank sir

135. soumya.k says:

when the counselling for m.tech is starts for other universities and colleges exept iits and nits through GATE

136. sreenivas says:

Sir iam scored in gate 2013 is
    Rnank:13544
    Marks:30.67
    Score:324& for2014 score:421
    InEEE Branch.plz suggeste to me which is best for me.

137. chandraiah says:

gd evng sir….sir when will be the counciling dates for gate in andhraprdesh..reply me sir pls…thnks

138. Rubeena says:

sir when is the counselling of GATE 2013 going to be held my GATE score is 341 and tell me the details of admission process and the fee structure with scholarship details

Thanking you,
    With Best Regards

139. mallesh m says:

sir
    rank 38020
    marks 17.33

i don’t know abut the gate counseling please send me details
    and my score is 252.. and i want to know the where i will get the college in ap.
    please suggest me sir..

140. mallesh m says:

and i belong to sc…

141. abhishek keshari says:

hello sir
    I m Abhishek keshari. I have done Btech in ECE.
    I have Gate Rank 8567 and score is 40.67. I want to take Admission in MTech. Please suggest me some College at this time.

142. kavitha says:

sir

143. sir, i have got air 39635 in gate 2012.i belongs to SC.i have done b.tech ece.plz yell me the details of admission process for m.tech in osmania university hyderabad

144. i have 39657 air in gate 2012.plz tell me the admission process for m.tech & details

145. my gate rank is 15000. can u `tell me d colleges where can i get d seat in ap colleges? n when d gate counselling date for ap clgs?

146. anand kumar says:

I am anand my gate score is 229 and my AIR Rank is 32597 i am belongs to sc category can i get seat in Rv college and plz tel me date of counsling for me…….

147. Aravindh says:

SIR MY GATE SCORE IS 386 and MY AIR is 23941. I WROTE EC PAPER AND GENERAL QUOTA.

BY THIS COLLEGE WHICH COLLEGES I CAN APPLY

CAN I GET STIPEND AFTER APPLYING M.TECT WITH this mARK

please reply . thanks in advance

148. Hello Sir !!!!

My GATE-2014 score is 400 and rank is 8970 in civil branch.

Can I get any NIT ????

Please tell me…..

149. Deepika Sharma says:

Sir…
    I am Deepika Sharma.I got 44 marks n 609 score in CSE branch, My rank is 1667 in gate 2014.Please tell me that which college can i get………

150. raghavak says:

hello sir
    Gate score: 533
    AIR: 7867
    branch:ECE
    cat: Gen
    Can i get admission in Osmania university of AP?
    please provide the info