03/27/2013

Staff Selection Commission SSC CGLE Tier 1 Duplicate Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Permission Letter can be now downloaded. Delhi, Rajathan, UP, Haryana, Bihar, MP, Gujrat, Karnataka, West Bengal, Andhara Pradesh, Punjab SSC Region wise CGL 2013 admit card download links.

Staff Selection Commission(SSC) Combined Graduate Level Exam Tier 1 admit card has been uploaded on the official website of Resion wise SSC . Candidate can download SSC CGLE 14th April Exam admit card/hall ticket now.

ssc cgl tier 1 admit card

The written exam of SSL CGL Tier 1 is on 14th Arpil 2013.

Now candidate can download the admit card online :

Download ADMIT Card Hall Ticket According to Region

www.ssc-cr.org : Central Region
www.sscnr.net.in Northern Region
www.sscwr.net : western Region
www.sscmpr.org
www.sscer.org : Eastern Region
www.sscner.org.in : North Eastern Region
www.sscsr.gov.in : Southern Region
www.sscnwr.org : North Western Region

Please find the links in the main website. If you are not able to download the admit card/hall ticket/permission letter. Please comment below with your center.

All the best.

67 thoughts on “SSC CGLE Tier 1 Duplicate Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Region Wise Delhi Rajasthan UP etc

1. Sir,
    I am not able to download my CGL admit card and on northern region website their is no link related to the download of CGL Admit card.
    What should i do. Please help.

2. The duplicate admit card download links are not updated. CGLE 2013 admit card will be sent by post or duplicated admit card download link will updates in 1nd week of April (approx).
    All the best

3. Sir
    I am not able to download the SSC CGL admit card for western region???? its showing the link for FCI admit card only……

• Hello Rupali,
      The admit card of SSC CGLE 2013 Tier 1 will be soon uploaded on the region wise SSC Website SOON. All the best.

4. ok….thnks a lot

5. SAHIL NIJHAWAN says:

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD FOR DELHI REGION..MY REG ID IS 51100337997..WHEN WILL IT BE AVAILABLE?

6. naveen agrawal says:

sir
    i m not able to download my cgl admit card in north region rajasthan……it shows only fci mains admit card…….what should i do?

• Hello Naveen, SSC CGL admit card will be soon uploaded. Please check the official website everyday. All the best.

7. Arunima says:

sir,
    i m not able to download my cgl admit card in north region rajasthan…what should i do? plz tell me sir…

8. Kusum Bharti says:

Hi sir,

Myself kusum from Patna ….I tried to download my SSC (CGL-2013)-Central Zone Admit admit card and due to slow internet connection i tried it more than seven time so now it is giving a message like

You have already downloaded admit card 7 times,
    hence you are not allowed to download Admit Card any more.

so how can i get my admit card
    I am providing my details as following

Name– Kusum Bharti

“The rest details has been hided”

Sir plz if possible send my id on my id, i will be always thankful to u for this kind.

• Hello Kusum, We also tried to download your from, but it says that you already download the admit card 7 time.
      Please contact to CGL http://www.ssc-cr.org/contact_us.php , Thanks, All the best. I am hiding your details like Form No, Roll no, email Id, father name etc. from the comment for security reasons.

• not a single time downloaded my admit card,now it not showing any link?what will i do

• fpr delhi region

• Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of
            filling/submitting applications :

(v) SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
          (vi) SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
          (vii) SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
          (viii) SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
          (ix) SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09207053500, 09707679564

9. Sanjeev Kumar says:

I am not able to download SSC CGL 2013 admit card for eastern region. Please help and update me as soon as possible.

10. Rajiv Ranjan Mishra says:

Sir, i couldn’t find any link to download admit card for cgl-2013.

11. Sir,

12. Pravindra tomar says:

Sir, I m not download my cgl admit card for delhi region . please inform when they upload the cgl 2013 tier 1st exam admit card.

• The download link will be soon updated on official website.(check around 4th april 2013) .. Do check official website regular.

13. Khushboo says:

• The admit card download link will be soon uploaded on the official website, Please visit the official website every day.. btw in 2-3 days link to download duplicate CGLE 2013 admit card will come. All the best.

14. Mahesh Ghadge says:

Sir what will the expected cut OFF for CGL tier 1 for Sc in mumbai.

• SSC CGLE 2013 cutoff marks details will be declared after CGLE 2013 exam. All the best.

• i ma not able to download rollnumber for ssc cgl 2013 in wertern region..it is 6 april and they have nt still updated on the site…when are they going to do that???

15. Mahesh Ghadge says:

sir what will be ssc mts cut off 2013 for SC western region?

16. HARI OM GUPTA says:

Sir,
    I am not able to download my CGL admit card of northern region website their is no link related to the download of CGL Admit card.
    What should i do. Please help.

17. I am unale to download my admit card for Delhi region for the upcoming SSC CGL exam (14&21st April 2013). There is no link displayed for SSC Delhi CGL 2013 exam on the official website. No body picks up the helhpline numbers too.
    Pls suggest

18. SUBHANKAR PAUL says:

I have applied offline for combined graduate level exam 2013….but I could not find it….I have gone through a list in which my name is not present….What shall I do if I’m unable to get my admit…

19. Bineesh says:

I could not find the link for downloading admit cared for southern region.My centre is coimbatore

20. ANURADHA says:

SIR I M NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FROM EASTRN REGION

21. Amrita Trivedi says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am not able to download my CGL admit card of Delhi Region website their is no link related to the download of CGL Admit card.
    What should i do. Please help.

22. Sir,
    What should i do. Please help.

23. Gaurav Singh says:

Not able to download SSC CGL 2013 Admit Card for Delhi Region.
    There is NO link on the regional website. Please help.

24. prabhjot says:

sir i am not able to download my admit card for north western region chandigarh. i tried a lot. on official site they are not giving any link for admit card in chandigarh. can u plz send me the roll no.by email. my id is 51150590686, dob is 14 sept 1988. thanx

25. Aafreen says:

Not able to download SSC CGL 2013 Admit Card for pune Region.
    There is NO link on the regional website. Please help

26. any idea when is the exam for north-western region? is it on 21st April?

27. Bijal Joshi says:

Sir,
    I am from Gujarat and I am not able to download my CGL 2013 Exam call letter can you please help me….

28. I am not able to download SSC CGL 2013 admit card for northern region. Please help and update me as soon as possible.

29. North region admit cards?? Any idea??

30. vaishali says:

31. REENA MEENA says:

32. sumer singh says:

sir I did not download the ssc cgl admit card for rajasthan

33. ABADH KISHOR DAS says:

Dear sir i am not able to download cgl admit card for delhi region till date so plz help me sir.
    detail-
    ABADH KISHOR DAS

Details are hided.

IF YOU FOUND PLZ MAIL MY MAIL ID I AM ALWAYS GREATFUL TO YOU
    REGARDS
    ABADH KISHOR DAS

34. Debajit says:

Sir,

I have not found the admit card for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam on the SSC website for North Eastern Region . Plz help

35. i ma not able to download rollnumber for ssc cgl 2013 in wertern region..it is 6 april and they have nt still updated on the site…when are they going to do that???

36. Dear Sir,

I have applied for CGL 2013 Norther Region Examination through offline. My admit card is not being downloaded from the link provided in the website and am getting an error that “roll number or name of the candidates are incorrect”. Any link to understand my roll number or any link to understand the details of eligible candidated for exam. Can I know whether my application for has been received or not?. Will SSC send hard copy of admit card also through post? Kindly give a favourable reply. Thank you very much.

37. Vineet Jha says:

Hi sir, I am not able to download my SSC CGL Tier 1 admit card.I am from eastern region(West Bengal).Its 8th April now and the exam is on 14th April and I m still not able to download my admit card.Please help, as the situation is getting panic evry passing day.
    my id alexa3969@gmail.com

38. Rajesh Singh Yadav says:

Dear Sir

I am not able to download the admit card of north region (Delhi)

What should i do? Please tell me

Thanking you

• The Download links are active. Please read the article, and go to the regional SSC website. All the best.

39. SARA DEEPIKA says:

Sir, I m not download my cgl admit card for southern region . please inform when they upload the cgl 2013 tier 1st exam admit card

40. i am not able to download my admit card for ssc cgl 2013 even though the links are provided in the sscsr.gov.in. please do provide the information regarding

41. Unable to down load the admit card from th north region link. What should I do pls?? I sent the application through post. How can I confirm its receipt? Pls advise..

42. Sir,
    I am not able to download my CGL admit card of western region website their is no link related to the download of CGL Admit card.
    What should i do. Please help.

43. Harshith says:

Sir I have only Reg ID but to download admit card they are asking roll no which i dont know.How to download call letter now. i’m afraid if all my preparation will go in vain pls help me sir.
    Karnataka division dob 11 oct 1990. reg id 51103421783, name Harshith.S.N

44. virendra gupta says:

sir, I am not able to download my admitcard for north east region what should i do? Plz tell me sir…

45. SSC CGL CANCELLED EXAM RESCHEDULED ON 28TH APRIL

46. Hellw
    I m not getting my admit card
    I’m in fish out of water n gttng wrry
    Plz help me.

47. Chandra shekhar says:

I am not able to download my CGL duplicate admit card for Delhi region. Please help. My Registration Id is 51103309949.

48. sir result came but i m not geting my roll no ..how can we find the result sir plz help me

49. i am not able to download my admit card for delhi region, even my name is not rejection list. plz help