03/27/2013

Download LIC AAO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of Online Exam May 2013

LIC AAO Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket Download online | LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment May 2013 Admit Card Download link. Call Letter of LIC AAO Feb/March 2013 download.

Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) has invited online application for AAO Vacancy 2013. The details of Age, Eligibility, online form has been published. Now candidates want to download the admit card/hall ticket/call letter from the official website of LIC AAO 2013.

lic aao admit card 2013

How to Download LIC AAO May 2013 Online Exam :

The candidate will be able to download call letter or AAO May 2013 online exam in 1st Week of May 2013

The link to download LIC AAO admit card 2013 will be on the official website of LIC Career 2013.

Official website link : http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm

Download admit card LIC AAO May 2013 : Click Here ( Link coming soon – 1st Week of May 2013)

19 thoughts on “Download LIC AAO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of Online Exam May 2013

1. Inbasekaran.G says:

When i will get my hall ticket for the LIC AAO exam Which gone ah conducted on 11th or 12th may 2013.help me out to get through internet.

2. when wil i get my hal ticket for LIC AAO exam 2013 for offline mode payment. is call letter and hal ticket r same pls clear my doubt.reply …and pls say wer can i download it

3. when i will get the admit card i paid the exam fees and i filled the application form also.

4. Y.CHANDRASEKHAR says:

when i will got my admit card. please reply me chandras054@gmail.com

5. S. Anitha says:

Hi,

Help me to get call letter and admit card of LIC AAO Exam through internet.

Have Nice day,
    S. Anitha..

6. PLZ TELL ME WHEN WILL COME THE LINK FOR THE ADMIT CARD

7. MUKESH KUMAR PANDEY says:

hi…..
    help me to get my call letter for post of AAo

8. hi.i have applied to ao in united india insurance company but i didnt get e-reciept and submitted application form what should i do pls help me

9. hi………..
    i cant download my Admit card …………….
    please help me

10. Don’t we get our hall ticket to our registered email?

11. RAMANJI says:

you get 1 st weak of may

12. Please let me know how to get my admit card for AAO Exam 2013 link is not here.

13. DINESH MUDGIL says:

according o ur msg downloded LIC AAO admit card 1st week of may but in LIC website there is no link to download admit card.

if any one has any idea pls let me know.

14. rahul nair says:

Sir please give the Link for downloading Call Letter/Admit Card for LIC AAO Exam

15. help me getting my lic exam aao hallticket

16. jay prakssh singh says:

how i find aao admit card plze teel me