03/13/2013

Download SSC CGL Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2013 Online

Download SSC CGL Admit Card , Hall Ticket Tier 1 and 2. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Combined graduate level exam (CGLE) 2013. Now candidates wants to download the admit card/ hall ticket for SSC CGL 2013 written exam.

SSC CGL admit card 2013

SSC CGL Tier 1 exam will be held on 14th April, 2013 and 21st April, 2013. While SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam will be held on 20th July, 2013 and 21st July, 2013. Admit Card will be available before the two weeks of examination on its official portal

CGL Tier 1 Exam dates- 14th April, 2013 and 21st April, 2013

SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam dates- 20th July, 2013 and 21st July, 2013

How to download SSC CGL Admit :

1. Log on to the official website ssc.nic.in.

2. click on the download admit Card link on right side of home page.

3. Select your exam name.

4. Candidates can download admit card by their roll number or name.

5. Fill your registration number or name and D.O.B. and Father’s Name.

6. Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.

7. Take hard copy of your admit card for further use.

Official website : http://ssc.nic.in

Download ADMIT Card Hall Ticket According to Region

www.ssc-cr.org : Central Region
www.sscnr.net.in Northern Region
www.sscwr.net : western Region
www.sscmpr.org
www.sscer.org : Eastern Region
www.sscner.org.in : North Eastern Region
www.sscsr.gov.in : Southern Region
www.sscnwr.org : North Western Region

All the best for the Exam. If you have any problem in downloading SSC CGL 2013 admit card, Please comment below.

35 thoughts on “Download SSC CGL Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2013 Online

1. Dear sir/mad

when should issue to hall ticket for combined g leavel exam.

2. Hi,

I have one question please reply me as soon as possible.
    Q1: how much marks should i take to qualify for tier-2? ( please provide the approximate or accurate mark depend upon the category)

Regards,
    Raja R

3. Dear Raja,
    You can not measure your calibre in marks…
    Just make a strategty and go straight. So do your best in your every step.

Best of all…

4. Hi,

I was trying to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card as per your instructions. I clicked on the download admit Card link on right side of home page however I see that the link doesn’t give me a download option. Are the SSC Admit Cards for CGL 2013 out for download? Please help!!

5. Hi,

I was trying to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card as per your instructions. I clicked on the download admit Card link on right side of home page however I see that the link doesn’t give me a download option. Are the Admit Cards out for download? Please help!!

Regards,
    Debbie G.

6. RAJ PAL GEHLOT says:

Dear sir

when should issue to hall ticket for combined g leavel exam.

7. Mukesh singh says:

Hello sir,
    mere 10 saal ke question ppr chhiye tha agar aap wo mere id pe mail kar de to kafi aachha ho sir
    main try ki thi magr site hi nahi jaldi khul pata h,
    . so plz sir send the question ppr on my id
    plz
    plz
    plz
    plz
    plz
    plz
    plz

8. swarnendu says:

Why isn’t ny link appearing in d sscer website for downloading the admit card!
    nybody knows the othr way of getting d halltkt for ER?

9. kavisajas says:

im got able to download admit card for ssc cgl whether admit card out????

• The admit card will be soon uploaded on the official website and download links will be available on this page too.

10. Bhargavi says:

I was trying to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card as per your instructions. I clicked on the download admit Card link on right side of home page however I see that the link doesn’t give me a download option. Are the Admit Cards out for download?, how to download the admit card for sscsr (southern region)?,Please help me……….

• The duplicate admit card download links are not updated. The written exam of CGL southern region will held on 21st April 2013. So there is time. You will get admit card by post or duplicated admit card download link will updates in 2nd week of April (approx).
      All the best.

11. sir,
    there is no option in the ssc(sr) homepage for downloading the admit cards.whether have they took out the link?

12. Rameet Mittal says:

Hi

Can you please tell me the date of examination for punjab region.I need to schedule my travel.

Thanks and Regards,
    Rameet

13. Joydeep says:

when will the link for eastern region availbale???
    still there is no link to download the admit card….

help plz…..need specific link for duplicate admit card download….it’s urgent….

• Hello Joydeep, The admit card links are not uploaded till now, With in 2-3 days the duplicate link will be visible. Please check the official link of CGLE 2013 admit card.
      All the best.

14. Rameet Mittal says:

Hi

Yes i have gone through the notification. In this two dates are mentioned 14 April or 21 April.

I want to ask , as per trend, whether exam in north west region are in prior dates(14 april) or in last dates(21 april).

Regards,
    rameet

15. pinaki sahoo says:

Admit card not available for eastern region on http://www.sscer.org
    What to do?

16. debangshu says:

i cant download my admit card.from the eastern region website.what shall i do??

17. Hello sir I am trying to downloaded SSC NCR jone’s admit card at par instruction but its not showing now on official website .
    How can I download Admit card plz suggest me..

18. monika goyal says:

dear sir
    i am not able to search a link for download our sscnwr cgl 2013 admit card.
    pls send me link
    or my admit card in my mail
    registration id-51150400294
    date of birth-05 April 1988

19. AJANTA THAKURIA says:

I am not able to Download my admit card at http://www.sscner.org.in/ for Combined Graduate Level Examination,2013.. Kindly help me…

NAME- AJANTA THAKURIA
    C/O- UPEN THAKURIA
    DOB- 1ST NOV 1987.

20. Sir,

In SSC ER only roll no is available.the admit card is not available. please help..

21. Anindita says:

sir I am not able to Download my admit card at http://www.sscner.org.in/ for Combined Graduate Level Examination,2013.. plz plz help me…

22. sir, I am not able to download my admit card for north eastern region pls help me to download

23. SARA DEEPIKA says:

Sir, I m not download my cgl admit card for southern region . please inform when they upload the cgl 2013 tier 1st exam admit card