MSRTC Syllabus 2014 Download – MSRTC Driver, Assistant Exam Syllabus 2014 [PDF] www.mahast.in
This article contains “MHRTC written exam syllabus 2014 download”. Some candidate are looking for Maharashtra State Road Traffic Corporation (MHRTC) syllabus of section ie. Genera Knowledge, General Intelligence, English, Aptitude test etc.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has issued a recruitment notification (01/2014 for Officers, 02/2014 for supervisors, 03/2014 for Unit Cadre Arts, Driver, Head Arts, Assistant). Now candidate are looking for MSRTC syllabus 2014. As per the notification MSRTC written exam are scheduled to be held on 9th March 2014 and 23rd March 2014.
Also See: MSRTC Recruitment 2014 Notification – Details
Important Dates MHRTC Recruitment 2014:
- Starting date for Online Registration: 27th January 2014
- Last date for Online Registration: 15th Feb 2014
- Last Date for payment of application fee in SBI: 18th Feb 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 09th March 2014 and 23rd March 2014
- Date of Proficiency/ Driving test: April 2014.
- Declaration of Result: Last week of April 2014.
- Training and appointment: May 2014
Candidate Selection and Appointment:
1) Question Paper will be in objective format.
Question paper will contains Technical and Non-Technical question.
- General Intelligence : Problem solving, Relationship concepts, Figure classification, Discriminating observation, Analysis and judgment, Space visualization.
- General Awareness : Sports, History, Economic, Culture, Geography, General Political, Scientific etc.
- Numerical : Percentages and Averages, Profit and Loss, Interest and Discount, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, Number Systems
- English : Vocabulary, Grammar, Basics English Language, Synonyms, antonyms etc.
Total Question in the examination: 100
Total Marks: 100
Duration of Examination: 90 (ninety minutes).
Advertisement No. 01/2014 : Recruitment for the post of Offices
Advertisement No. 02/2014 : Recruitment for the post of Supervisors
Advertisement No. 03/2014 : Recruitment for the Unit Cadre post of Head Art(Jr), Art “A” (Jr) , Assistant(Jr) and Driver(Jr)